Herb stewart

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ones i saw at the tunnel champs ran very well. herb's fe's, & others with nitro, both looked good. hell, herb's even ran well with a turn bouy stuck on the nose :lol: :lol: !!

yes he is, & not all that far away from you, panhandle of fla., pensacola or ft. walton bch. area, i think. not next door, but closer than most.............

Last edited by a moderator:
yes he is, & not all that far away from you, panhandle of fla., pensacola or ft. walton bch. area, i think. not next door, but closer than most.............

Robin,

Herb lives in Brooksville FL and that is closer to the greater Orlando, Tampa, Jax area.

Robin,

Herb lives in Brooksville FL and that is closer to the greater Orlando, Tampa, Jax area.
thanx, john. at 1 time, i thought i had seen an addy in the panhandle :blink: ..............brooksville is due west of orlando & due north of tampa - about 50 miles from fl.'s west coast. forget jax, that's in the far n.e. corner.

I believe the good tunnel guys come from the south. ;)
Does transplanting to the South count :lol: . Another couple weeks and I will be landing in Tn. And heading to Ms. Boats are already there ;) . All thats left is my Nitro and i'll be ready to race.

Does transplanting to the South count :lol: . Another couple weeks and I will be landing in Tn. And heading to Ms. Boats are already there ;) . All thats left is my Nitro and i'll be ready to race.
all depends on how well the transplant takes root...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
all depends on how well the transplant takes root...........................
Already lived in Ms. for 5 years, just came back to seattle for a hear.

5 years don't make you a native :rolleyes: , still have to wait & see. actually, i think it's more about time on the water.down south, you can run 10 to 12 months out of the year (depends on how far south). up here, by about thanksgiving, first of december, boats are on the shelf 'til march or so. growing up in miami, we went water skiing a bunch, on christmas day...................went to the tunnel champs last march, hadn't had a boat in the water since fall '06.

A select few Is what you are grim. Nah I'm really just kidding around but, you can't take the tunnels from the south like we can't take the hydros from the north. That's just where those boats roam...

:ph34r:

D

That's when we build!!!

5 years don't make you a native :rolleyes: , still have to wait & see. actually, i think it's more about time on the water.down south, you can run 10 to 12 months out of the year (depends on how far south). up here, by about thanksgiving, first of december, boats are on the shelf 'til march or so. growing up in miami, we went water skiing a bunch, on christmas day...................went to the tunnel champs last march, hadn't had a boat in the water since fall '06.

hea wait a minuet... what about us northern rednecks... we got game.....aha.. right?

:D

ROCK ON

Grim
**** YOU NORTHERN REDNECKS, youze guys will be racing those SNOWMACHINES soon, with visions of Charleston dancing thru yer heads...................GAME ON 2009........

The DIRTY SOUTH..... :ph34r:

Back