• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Henry Valesco Scale boat hull F/S SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

New late 2007 Henry Velasco scale Hul w/ cowl for sale $400.00 No Holes drilled. Perfect condition. E mail [email protected] if Pics Needed. Might consider trade for a New CMB RS101 or a HR91 engine... or other?? SOLD SOLD jw

Last edited by a moderator:
New late 2007 Henry Velasco scale Hul w/ cowl for sale $400.00 No Holes drilled. Perfect condition. E mail [email protected] if Pics Needed. Might consider trade for a New CMB RS101 or a HR91 engine... or other?? jw
Just build it Joe its like your 10th try at it JUST DO IT..................Mike PS send it to me with all the hardware and i will return it ready to put in the water provided you drive it at Atlanta

Last edited by a moderator:
What happen between 10 this morning and 5 this evening? You asked me for a fin in the morning and now want to sell the boat. Did you lose a big bet on football? Come on man, just build the **** thing. It will be fun.

Mike

What happen between 10 this morning and 5 this evening? You asked me for a fin in the morning and now want to sell the boat. Did you lose a big bet on football? Come on man, just build the **** thing. It will be fun.Mike
Mike,

If I don't get that turn fin soon I'm selling my boat too :lol:

New late 2007 Henry Velasco scale Hul w/ cowl for sale $400.00 No Holes drilled. Perfect condition. E mail [email protected] if Pics Needed. Might consider trade for a New CMB RS101 or a HR91 engine... or other?? jw
Just build it Joe its like your 10th try at it JUST DO IT..................Mike PS send it to me with all the hardware and i will return it ready to put in the water provided you drive it at Atlanta
I got 3 Twins to ready for Atlanta No time for Scale. How many of you have a twin??????? Now how many are trying to keep 3-4 of them Running..... NO TIME, Beautiful boat NO TIME......

What happen between 10 this morning and 5 this evening? You asked me for a fin in the morning and now want to sell the boat. Did you lose a big bet on football? Come on man, just build the **** thing. It will be fun.Mike
Mike someone else on the left coast had mentioned you built a Scale turn fin?? I normally use Dick Tyndall. Or I could have Ralph build one. Thanks for letting me know your fin is Not intented for that paticular use. jw.

Joe

I think you miss understood. From your post it looked like you where asking for a scale appearing fin. My fin works perfect on a scale, sp 60, or gas sport hydro.

Mike

Latest posts

Back