• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heat Racing and High Points Tracking Software

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

To all, District Scorekeepers and Club Officers.

We have two state of the art programs to make your jobs much easier (Both Programs are Demo Enabled so you can try before you buy):

(1) Race Manager 1.01 for Complete managment of any size racing event from the small club event to the largest Nationals events. This software was released for sale last year and is now in use by several clubs in the US and over seas. The program makes setup and management of your event a breeze. Just enter your contestants personal info, classes, frequencies and amount paid then in a snap have your heats created and ready to go. Reports include contestants by name or entry number; Contestants by Class/Frequency; Heat Sheets; Manual Score Sheets; CPU Score Sheets; Event Statistics; Event Cash Flow Audit and Mailing List.

A Must have program for managing your clubs races!

(2) High Points Manager 1.00 "Newly Released" I have just completed coding this program. I have been using this software to track points for a series all season all the while adding features too fine tune and improve its useability.

This software will make tracking your Points Championships a snap! With a minimum of work you can see what the current standings are at any point during the series and enjoy more time to test and tune your boats so you can also be in the Championship hunt. Fully customizable to the number of events in series, number of events to count towards individual totals (lowest scores thrown out after that number of races has been surpassed), single points, double points, Points earned or Position Points which are also customizble. Unlimited number of classes, Unlimited number of Contestants. This software can import race results from Race Manager or you can manualy input the scores from any race that was not scored by CPU. Import of scores from two other event manager type programs can be done as well. Compatible with Windows Versions: 98 (2nd Edition), Millenium, 2000 and XP.

With the use of both programs your district or club points races can be tracked quickly and easily!

SPECIAL DEALS:

District Package Deal: I will offer discounts to any District who would like to purchase High Points Manager and can also get clubs in that district to purchase Race Manager. The more clubs in that District to purchase Race Manager the bigger the discount to both the District and the Clubs. Remember we offer free tech support via email, phone or our online Tech Support Board.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by Email or phone, numbers can be found at: www.racecraftbearings.com

Dont Forget: We offer free tech support and free demos of both of the programs so you can test them before you purchase them.

Race Craft Bearings & Hobby

Thanks for your time!

Ron

Last edited:
Nobody interested in a great tool for managing your racing events? The off season is a great time to ask for a free demo to see if you like it.

Ron

Hey Ron

I am interested in the high points manager. We use easytrack in our dist for the races. Could you send out the sample to

Mike Hughes

4602 SW 316th Place

Federal Way WA 98023

I want to see if it will do what we need for the dist. I talked it over will our director and if it works, it is a go.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike, I will send it out to you.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Ron Byrd

Latest posts

Back