Has anyone heard from rcboats2 aka BigDaddy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTR

Hi Guys

Has anyone heard from Rodney G (Rcboats2) as we have been trying to call him for a couple of weeks now both home and mobile and had not able to get him? If you have spoken to him can you please let him know that I am trying to contact him. :)

cheers

GT

Now that you mention it, it has been kind of quiet in here lately as I haven't seen him post anything for a while.

Somebody find a goofy eBay auction, that will bring him out of the woodwork!

Last I heard from him, 11/02, he was in Dallas for work.. Think he should be back home by now.

Speaking of which, Gary, when did you crawl out from under the rock you've been hiding at ????

Haven't seen you on here in quite some time..

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time I'ed talk to him he was real bussy with work and the kids.. I'll try to get ahold of him and see what going on..

Hi Gary,

Hope to hear from you Sharon and Jon soon. It would be good to here from Big Rod and the big fam too:)

All the best to you guys,

The Bulifants,

KB, SB and EB

Hi Guys

Mark - I have been renovating a house for the last two years and it is almost finished (well liviable anyway) So haven't had any time to play boats or hang out here but I will be back. B)

Kev

Can you please send me your telephone number (landline) if you still have one. Hope you and the girls are going well. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Cheers

GT

Gary, Sharon & Jon,

We find ourselves very mobile lately...we've totally done away with land lines at our house since we're always somewhere between my house here at the Beach and in Gloucester. I'll Email my Cell # and my Work #.....seems I had mastered dialing your number at one point but it's gone from all my phones :blink: . Takes like 20 digits, a set of Ruby Red Slippers, two blue monkies, a hot blonde named Glenda and a yellow brick to dial you guys down there in OZ.

All the best to you guys,

The Bs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All!

Things have been stressful and hectic. Long story.....

Gary and Sharon thanks for the calls. Can you try rining me this weekend??

What's up Kev?? and Ron, you know my weakness? :lol: :lol:

Back