Harware recomendation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian James

I had posted before that I am planning on building a rico 20 mono and I have more questions. I need to figure out what hardware to use. I see a lot of mention of speedmaster, is that the one to go with? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again

Brian

Brian, you can check out pics of my Rico in my gallery...

Are you building an FE mono?

You can PM me anytime for help.

-Kent

I should have specified that I am planning to build a .21 nitro. I like electric too but there's something inherently exciting about nitro!

I had posted before that I am planning on building a rico 20 mono and I have more questions. I need to figure out what hardware to use. I see a lot of mention of speedmaster, is that the one to go with? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again

Brian
Well,, If I were building a Rico 20 MONO, I'd get in touch with Richy Lind @ Rico http://ricoracing.com/20mono.html and find out what he has used on his previous builds.

Richy can st them up right & fast. ask the boat builder

I should have specified that I am planning to build a .21 nitro. I like electric too but there's something inherently exciting about nitro!
Apparently you've never blown a 240 amp speed Controller. Now thats exciting!! :lol:

Hope to see you at a couple races this year Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently you've never blown a 240 amp speed Controller. Now thats exciting!! :lol:

Hope to see you at a couple races this year Brian.
Yeah, grenading a.21 motor is not as exhilerating...just kidding Brian...

Welcome to the IW boards! Great to hear from you!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back