hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark, 110 views and this one reply. For a bunch of tunnel guys ya'll sure don't know were to get much stuff.....

I was really looking for something more like this or similar.....
there is a thread on here some where on where to get his mount i dont know who it is but it is a nice mount. i have seen Mark sell this mount before you might give him a call on it

Thanks, I got an e-mail with the guys name but, like a dumb @$$, I deleted it. I remember the e-mail said this guy use to sell on eBay under the name "Redneck Racing". but I have found nothing there. I have searched the outboard forum for a few days and turned up nothing. I will try to get intouch with Mark I guess and find out more. Thanks.

Well.. now that I say that, I just found this......http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=18541&hl=redneck+racing

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my equipement from PBR, but they are out of business now. Another good place is Joe at 707 Specialties..

The mount you are looking for is from Capt. Vic here on IW. It is called a Hi-Jack mount. As it does look nice and certain that it works good, IMO that it's only fault is that there is only one jack screw. My current choice for mounts are from Seismic Amigos Racing

SATP75.jpg

This mount has both up/down and in/out jack screws. One issue with this mount is the weight. It drasticlly needs to go on a diet. I had mine sent out and milled out alot of unwanted weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I got an e-mail with the guys name but, like a dumb @$$, I deleted it. I remember the e-mail said this guy use to sell on eBay under the name "Redneck Racing". but I have found nothing there. I have searched the outboard forum for a few days and turned up nothing. I will try to get intouch with Mark I guess and find out more. Thanks.
Well.. now that I say that, I just found this......http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=18541&hl=redneck+racing

Yup,

You got it.

Victor makes some really nice mounts.

Victor Gorecki

[email protected]

Thanks guys. Thats what I needed..options. Weight is definatly a concern on this project. It's FE, got my motor, hull and I probably going to get steering hardware from Oval Express. The hull I am useing is an H&M Skater. It's going to be different to set up than a regular tunnel hull because the hull is layed up differently. Anyway thanks guys this is my first tunnel so I do need all the options I can get.

hmskatercollage.jpg

Hey Guy's;

I'm still here.

I moved my shop faciliteis to Stockton, Ca.

New email is [email protected]

I just ordered material for another run today. Will probably start on them tomorrow. A couple of weeks to finish.

I have had some requests for "un-anodized" and those will be ready first.

I still have a couple of 7.5/11/13cc size availible but none of the 3.5.

Sizmic Amegos do have some nice mounts but kind of "plane Jane" if you ask me. Mine go along with a $300.00 paint job a little better. :D

Capt Vic

Hey Guy's;
I'm still here.

I moved my shop faciliteis to Stockton, Ca.

New email is [email protected]

I just ordered material for another run today. Will probably start on them tomorrow. A couple of weeks to finish.

I have had some requests for "un-anodized" and those will be ready first.

I still have a couple of 7.5/11/13cc size availible but none of the 3.5.

Sizmic Amegos do have some nice mounts but kind of "plane Jane" if you ask me. Mine go along with a $300.00 paint job a little better. :D

Capt Vic
Capt. Vic,

Sent you a PM...

Back