Hardware/setup ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHench

Whats up guy's, i have a 33"CC that a awesome fellow racer in the club hooked me up with but he didnt have any info on the the hardware to use and setup. I 'am lookin to see if any one out there can share some info on what hw to use and the proper set up, other than engine mount, i be lost on the rest. if one would like to share some pics that would be great, this my first mono so any and all info would be much appreciated. I have tried to contac Lenny but he must be busy busy, thanks for readin Matt

put one of your aqua .18's in it matt!! stick a miss vegas rudder in the middle of the transom,and mount a miss vegas turn fin on eather side of it.now your ready to run it in a class in district 8 that doesn't ever make.goodluck bestwishes.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
S%$T you a funny guy there dustin, this class will make next year, see you haven't been around to know the scoop on thing's playin with those little pansy car's of your's, don't you have a VERY SLOW cal craft as well. Bring it on out, i'll put my little picco .06 in mine and fly right by ya. now back to some constructive reply's shall we !!!!!!!

S%$T you a funny guy there dustin, this class will make next year, see you haven't been around to know the scoop on thing's playin with those little pansy car's of your's, don't you have a VERY SLOW cal craft as well. Bring it on out, i'll put my little picco .06 in mine and fly right by ya. now back to some constructive reply's shall we !!!!!!!
Survey say's "Good Answer"

matt I was just trying to help!!! my pansy kart finished 5th this year in it's class not bad,oh and yes I do have a calcraft in the hobby room it's a sweet boat we love it.how's that vegas coming alone I gave to you?did you go to all the races this year without a boat to race?goodluck with your calcraft.

Whats up guy's, i have a 33"CC that a awesome fellow racer in the club hooked me up with but he didnt have any info on the the hardware to use and setup. I 'am lookin to see if any one out there can share some info on what hw to use and the proper set up, other than engine mount, i be lost on the rest. if one would like to share some pics that would be great, this my first mono so any and all info would be much appreciated. I have tried to contac Lenny but he must be busy busy, thanks for readin Matt
you will want to run rum racing hardware on the boat. you can get a hold of lennt blake at rum racing products for a setup sheet on the boat as well.

www.rumracingproducts.com Order the uni- mount .21 hardware with two outside turn fins.

Robert Holland

Back