• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hardware For Sale, Gas Tank, Stuff in my drawer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimStephens

Guys, I am into electrics, but I am starting to set up boats that were intended for Gas so I have some parts that came with some boat hull purchases. Study the pictures and let me know a fair price for the items listed. Note that the motor mounts are cut off a bit where the screws go in. I would prefer to sell the motor and pipe mount stuff together and the gas tank as a separate item.

The motor mount hardware came out of a Seaducer, the Gas tank came out of a 30 year old 1/8 scale pic-n-pac hydro. To my knowledge the tank was never used as the boat has never been in the water. If you receive it and there is some issue, just let me know and I will refund the money less the shipping cost. Not sure if anyone will want it, but let me know.

I will at least wait a day or two to find the highest bidder and then mark is sold. No PM's please on this one. If I think the price is fine, then I will just accept it at that point and close the deal off. I checked the sale rules and to my knowledge this is ok to do, if not, just let me know and I will try and put a price on the items.

Thanks

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2427.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back