Happy Birthday Dan Weidner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Brown

[SIZE=20pt]Happy Birthday Dan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]You are now and forever will be an official member of the GEEZER CLUB.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Use your newly gained status to its fullest. You now officially get to take a nap every day, stop whenever you want while traveling just to pee or stretch your legs without having to explain it to you wife every time, and you get to use it as an excuse as to why you misplace things or don’t get everything done on the honey-do list.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]With your new status you will also receive more junk mail from: medical / drug insurance companies, the AARP, and nursing homes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]In the race of life I am a half a lap ahead of you, so it will come down to who runs out of fuel first to determine the winner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Enjoy your day and your new status.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Donnie Brown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]PS: I used large print [/SIZE][SIZE=21.3333px]in case[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] you couldn't find your glasses.[/SIZE]

Dan,

Happy Birthday!!!

How's the GSX -380 coming??? Starting to build mine over the Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Bert Dygert

Thanks guys!

l'll have to say, after getting back into boating this year, it has been a blast. Seeing old friends as well as making new ones. The support I've received from so many people! Thanks to all.

Donnie, now that I'm a geezer, I just hope I don't have to wear one of those monkey caps, like yours.

Bert, I was out in my garage priming my 380 today. I should have it ready next spring. Hopefully, see you in Ohio.

I guess I better get up , stretch my legs and take a pee.

Happy Holidays!

Dan

Happy Birthday You Ole Snake!
default_wink.png

Happy Birthday Danny boy, welcome to the club so now we can play golf whenever we want. Hope we get a chance to do so again. Last time was a lot of fun. I really appreciate the lesson. LOL

Back