Happy B. Day Jerry Wyss

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey Jerry,

Happy Birthday ol man!

Hope you have a great day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Jerry. Now I know why I got a PM from you that was supposed to be to someone else.... You are old!! Atleast its a valid excuse.

Enjoy your day man! ~James

hey jerry have a great b-day-you old fart :p :lol: . i can say that, you have 5 months on me B) .

56!!!! Crap He's older than me :p

Ok ya Ol' Codlicker, Put yer teeth in tha cup, Grab your specs and lean in toward tha screen.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY, HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE MY FRIEND!

FROM THA GENER :lol:

Jerry,

Ha OLD boddy, maybe your wife will give you some thing real neet for your B.Day. some sort of job, or the likes.

Hope you have a great Birthday

Jim & Jamie

Hey, Thanks Fellas! Wow, Even my wife got up early an boink'd me,,,you didn't put'er up to that did'ja Jim?

Thanks again Guy's, you make me very happy!,, Ol' Codlicker :lol: Good One! ,,that used to be "Cod Sucker"

but it scared a couple old ladies :eek: :angry:

JW

Don't expect that kind of treatment from your boating buddies. It doesn't matter that you are almost as old as your elders.

Happy Birthday

Lohring Miller

Don't expect that kind of treatment from your boating buddies. It doesn't matter that you are almost as old as your elders.
Happy Birthday

Lohring Miller

Ha Ha! You can tell all the boy's they can relax Lohring,, mama didnt raise no twee wee,,,

Sheesh Lohring, I've been reading some of your testing with the gas engines, no wonder you don't

have any time to run your "A" boats. Very impressive stuff, we'll have to talk more about the gas

engines next time.

Jerry,

I see you didn't make it to the computer till the afternoon, is that how long it takes you to get your strength back after such a morning? :blink:

Jim

Jerry,I see you didn't make it to the computer till the afternoon, is that how long it takes you to get your strength back after such a morning? :blink:

Jim
Just about as fast as any other squirrel :rolleyes:

Hey Wise-One,

Happy B-day! Even if it is a little late! Thanks for getting me started in this humbling, entertaining, fun, frustrating, expensive, rewarding, friendly hobby!?$

Keep it Up! Err, I mean, :blink: Keep helping the newbies out, your like a walking encyclopedia, especially when it comes to tunnels and nitro motors. I've got an order coming so I'll be able to get you another exhaust mounting spring you gave me. at the race. Thanks again for all your help!

Hey Finn, Thanks for the words! Don't worry about the spring, I have many of those. I bought 10 buggy

enines last year and prolly 8 car headers but If I could find out how to get those silver springs that come

with a new Ofna Hyper (without buying the Hyper) we'd be in great shape,, those are the best!

Have you got the RS worked out any better yet?

JW

Hey Finn, Thanks for the words! Don't worry about the spring, I have many of those. I bought 10 buggyenines last year and prolly 8 car headers but If I could find out how to get those silver springs that come

with a new Ofna Hyper (without buying the Hyper) we'd be in great shape,, those are the best!

Have you got the RS worked out any better yet?

JW
Well Jerry, I've run the RS one time since I saw you last. While waiting on a new remote needle for the whatchacallit carb that does not have a needle, I changed to a stock OS XM carb. I found out during that trip (after I had drained and cleaned the fuel tanks) that I had a split in the main tank (created kind of a mess). So, I tried running out of the hopper tank. I found this set-up to be very tempermental. Nothing is quite right yet. But, when that RS finds it's groove, and I had it there a few times, it sings like the prettiest motor and set-up you've ever seen! That motor and boat combo, if I can get it running reliably, may just give you a race! But, I'm waiting on a remote needle. The servo powered remote needle seemed cheesy to me. I couldn't get the servo working with my radio anyway. I've heard you say that you don't really care for the 3rd channel remote needle. I agree with that. I've also ordered a new tank and some long McCoy plugs.

For right now I would bypass the 3rd ch needle, you can burn down a motor quick being a first time user.

Once all the other stuff is worked out then go to the 3rd ch thing, thats if you have a radio that will do the job.

For right now I would bypass the 3rd ch needle, you can burn down a motor quick being a first time user.Once all the other stuff is worked out then go to the 3rd ch thing, thats if you have a radio that will do the job.
Parts came today. Changed steering servos. Need to work over the throttle cable. New 235 cc tank is in with the brass tube fueld pick-up angled to the left rear corner of the tank. Going with a pressurized system and a single tank and no hopper tank, so I hope the tank seal holds. It seemd tight. Now I am trying to figure out how to mount the remote needle in a location where I will be able to access it when the cowl is on. Seems the brackets I ordered will not quite cut it. I'll fab something to make it work. I'm also re-doing the steering rods, since they were a little weak. I've got a busy family schedule and many chores to do tomorrow, so my testing time will be limited, but I should be able to get out one afternoon this week or next Saturday morning. I'm trying to be ready for the Emerald Cup race on Sunday. You could say I 'm swamped, but I should be able to make it all work out! If not, I'll be buring midnight oil Friday and Saturday to be ready for the race!

Back