Hammerhead production prototype 1 video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be going out again with mine this week. We should be testing out our new radar gun and some new props.

i'll post a new competition video after i get back..... likely on friday.

Tom,

I think we have the 2 hottest 12 size rigger kits today, I can't wait to see the new videos of teh Fire Fighter12

you, ron and I need to get together and race this summer! It will be fun! I hope the dupage club will have an "A" class ;D

It sure would be! ;D, I would be embarrassed by my lack of driving ability though, I have never raced before, I hope that this summer will be my debut with my HH12

I will have to do that as soon as I get my boat fixed from my last outting. :- simple fix, just need to get a new collet to attach the drive shaft to (solid shaft) LHS doesn't carry any, so on order.

Don't worry Wade, you'd be shocked to see how badly some racers drive! I've seen boaters with more Cubic Dollars than Cubic Brains! I can get at least 2 other boats in the water so that you can get used to running in traffic.

Y'all should do a ".12 Rigger Designer's Grudge Match".

Firefighter, Hammerhead, Ninja, Texan, Trident, etc.,etc. Seems like everyone has designed/built one lately.

You might even invite Mr. Crowe to bring his e-thingy and put everyone to shame! ;)

I might have to find out where that race is at. I haven't been to that site yet. Right now the Company is jerking around my work schedule so I'll have to see what they're up to before I make any plans. It would be fun though, I should have a second one built by then. Wade's boat is getting close, He's doing a nice job on his! My second one will be a lot better looking, I was going through my sister's graphics file tonight and She has some bad ones and new vinyl that is too cool!

BTW Tom, what is the record for the most people being online at once in here? Last night there was about 26.

Latest posts

Back