Hammerhead and KYOSHO FMR 21 V

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammermom

Hammerhead is now involved with Kyosho's design and development of their FMR 21 V and ask me to pass some news on to the IW forum. Here are some quotes from his emails.

"I won the race last Sunday. I will be taking the KYOSHO boat to the Nationals this year. I will have the company guys there to pit crew for me too. How's that for racing in luxury" He added "I also got the kits for the Hammerhead 12. Beautiful work! I am totally impressed.

In another email he added:

"The Kyosho FMR 21 V will be available at Tower Hobbies In a month. It is very competitive. Tell the boys to keep their eyes peeled. The one I am using now is a carbon fiber prototype. The one that will be available is glass fiber.

View attachment 523

Thanks for the update Mom! ;D I'm happy to hear that he got the kits OK. He did a great job in designing it and Wade did wonders on putting his plans to CAD. I just get to do the grunt work.

I had mine out just a few hours ago breaking in a new motor and everything was going fine until I hit some flotsam floating just under the water ripping up another rudder servo. I've now got a Hi-Tec H-81 MG to go in there.

WOW, he got a job with Kyosho. they are finally coming out with a decent boat and he gets to do some R&D work on it! Nice going Marty!

Way to go Hammer! And thanks Mom for keeping us up to speed...tell him to keep up the good work and hurry back--he's sorely missed!

Latest posts

Back