Grettings from Venezuela

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Greetings of Venezuela, Hello friends IW boatmen, until yesterday we arrived our country and we want to be thankfull by to us to have received in the World Tunnel Champsl celebrated in Charleston SC, thanked for to allow us to be part of these 3 spectacular days, to surprising plenty of emotions and experiences, it is worth to never emphasize that sight a race of so high quality, and the best thing than we participated and it race enable to us check our level, thanks to all for its collaboration, hospitality and friendship. We give our excuses by our ignorance in the rules, customs him and language that finds been able to incomodate, this was ours first race in the USA, sure the next championship 2009 will be better for us. Make arrive greetings and congratulations at all the organizers and collaborators, like a: Gabe Clegg, the family who towards the food, the Brothers of HITECMARINE, Jonh Knigth, Mike Grimracer, Gary Erwine, Russ w., Mark Scoot, John Otto, Jeni Johnson, Herb Stewart, Craig Tokarski, Don Gilbert, Jeff Whiddon, Mark Poole, Ronald, J. Dunlap, Travis D Robin, Will Nanney, R. Reidinger, Doug & Kerri ME Time, M.s Crawford, Deryl N., Moparbarn Father and Son, if it lacks some please receives our greetings and thanks.

See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

wchamp_2008_049_peq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Aldana,

This is Gayle, I am sure you remember me. The email address on my brother's business card is wrong. The correct email address is: [email protected].

He is the Rossi distributor. It was wonderful to meet you three gentlemen. We look forward to our next meeting.

Let me know if you need any other Rossi parts.

Gayle

HiTech Marine

Greetings of Venezuela, Hello friends IW boatmen, until yesterday we arrived our country and we want to be thankfull by to us to have received in the World Tunnel Champsl celebrated in Charleston SC, thanked for to allow us to be part of these 3 spectacular days, to surprising plenty of emotions and experiences, it is worth to never emphasize that sight a race of so high quality, and the best thing than we participated and it race enable to us check our level, thanks to all for its collaboration, hospitality and friendship. We give our excuses by our ignorance in the rules, customs him and language that finds been able to incomodar, this was ours first race in the USA, insurance the next championship 2009 will be better for us. Make arrive greetings and congratulations at all the organizers and collaborator, asi like a: Gabe Clegg, the family who towards the food, the Brothers of HITECMARINE, Jonh Knigth, Mike Grimracer, Gary Erwine, Russ w., Mark Scoot, John Otto, Jeni Johnson, Herb Stewart, Craig Tokarski, Don Gilbert, Jeff Whiddon, Mark Poole, Ronald, J. Dunlap, Travis D Robin, Will Nanney, R. Reidinger, Doug & Kerri ME Time, M.s Crawford, Deryl N., Moparbarn Father and Son, if it lacks some please receives our greetings too.
See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

It was very nice meeting all of you Cristian and I hope you all will come back next year and bring more Boats! Glad you all had fun!!

Take Care!

Scott

Official Tunnel Champs Pit Boss :D :D

Dear Gayle, how dont remenber you, i´ll fix the hitecmarine email address, nice ear from you and thanks for your help and friendship.

See you soon

Cristian

Hello, Aldana,This is Gayle, I am sure you remember me. The email address on my brother's business card is wrong. The correct email address is: [email protected].

He is the Rossi distributor. It was wonderful to meet you three gentlemen. We look forward to our next meeting.

Let me know if you need any other Rossi parts.

Gayle

HiTech Marine

Greetings of Venezuela, Hello friends IW boatmen, until yesterday we arrived our country and we want to be thankfull by to us to have received in the World Tunnel Champsl celebrated in Charleston SC, thanked for to allow us to be part of these 3 spectacular days, to surprising plenty of emotions and experiences, it is worth to never emphasize that sight a race of so high quality, and the best thing than we participated and it race enable to us check our level, thanks to all for its collaboration, hospitality and friendship. We give our excuses by our ignorance in the rules, customs him and language that finds been able to incomodar, this was ours first race in the USA, insurance the next championship 2009 will be better for us. Make arrive greetings and congratulations at all the organizers and collaborator, asi like a: Gabe Clegg, the family who towards the food, the Brothers of HITECMARINE, Jonh Knigth, Mike Grimracer, Gary Erwine, Russ w., Mark Scoot, John Otto, Jeni Johnson, Herb Stewart, Craig Tokarski, Don Gilbert, Jeff Whiddon, Mark Poole, Ronald, J. Dunlap, Travis D Robin, Will Nanney, R. Reidinger, Doug & Kerri ME Time, M.s Crawford, Deryl N., Moparbarn Father and Son, if it lacks some please receives our greetings too.
See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

Scoot, sure next year we´ll come back with more boats and racers, nice to meet you, Take care too.

Cristian

It was very nice meeting all of you Cristian and I hope you all will come back next year and bring more Boats! Glad you all had fun!!
Take Care!

Scott

Official Tunnel Champs Pit Boss :D :D

Cristian,

It was truly our pleasure to have you and your team come to our race. We all had a good time and learned a lot at the race. With the weather front that rolled in, many guys had to change their thoughts and the way they planned on racing. Now that you all know what to expect at the race, we know you will come gunning for us all next time.

Next year fly into Atlanta (about 5 hour ride), Charlotte (about 3 hour ride) or Charleston. They are much closer than Miami.

I shared the coffee with another fellow and he says that it is EXCELLENT and has quite a kick to it. Many thanks for your kindness.

John

Mr. John without you colaboration dont be possible went to the race, thanks a lot and sure next year we take a correct fly, i´m happy that you and his friend like the Venezuelan coffee.

See you soon

Cristian

Cristian,
It was truly our pleasure to have you and your team come to our race. We all had a good time and learned a lot at the race. With the weather front that rolled in, many guys had to change their thoughts and the way they planned on racing. Now that you all know what to expect at the race, we know you will come gunning for us all next time.

Next year fly into Atlanta (about 5 hour ride), Charlotte (about 3 hour ride) or Charleston. They are much closer that Miami.

I shared the coffee with another fellow and he says that it is EXCELLENT and has quite a kick to it. Many thanks for your kindness.

John

christian,

was a pleasure meeting you & your compadres. glad you had a safe trip home. see you next year, bring more women ;) :lol: :lol: .

Greetings of Venezuela, Hello friends IW boatmen, until yesterday we arrived our country and we want to be thankfull by to us to have received in the World Tunnel Champsl celebrated in Charleston SC, thanked for to allow us to be part of these 3 spectacular days, to surprising plenty of emotions and experiences, it is worth to never emphasize that sight a race of so high quality, and the best thing than we participated and it race enable to us check our level, thanks to all for its collaboration, hospitality and friendship. We give our excuses by our ignorance in the rules, customs him and language that finds been able to incomodate, this was ours first race in the USA, sure the next championship 2009 will be better for us. Make arrive greetings and congratulations at all the organizers and collaborators, like a: Gabe Clegg, the family who towards the food, the Brothers of HITECMARINE, Jonh Knigth, Mike Grimracer, Gary Erwine, Russ w., Mark Scoot, John Otto, Jeni Johnson, Herb Stewart, Craig Tokarski, Don Gilbert, Jeff Whiddon, Mark Poole, Ronald, J. Dunlap, Travis D Robin, Will Nanney, R. Reidinger, Doug & Kerri ME Time, M.s Crawford, Deryl N., Moparbarn Father and Son, if it lacks some please receives our greetings and thanks.
See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela
Mucho gusto conocerlos. Soy el gue estava el la silla electrica. Ojala que vuelvan en 2009.

Jack Garcia

Yes, sure next year we try to bring some females to help us jajajaja, Thanks Guy nice to meet you.

Cristian and his Compadres

christian,was a pleasure meeting you & your compadres. glad you had a safe trip home. see you next year, bring more women ;) :lol: :lol: .

Thansk Mr. Jack, fue un placer conocerlo, see you next year.

See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela
Mucho gusto conocerlos. Soy el gue estava el la silla electrica. Ojala que vuelvan en 2009.

Jack Garcia

Hola, Cristian! Miguel!..... Be sure to attend next year, and will be happy to see you again!

Post questions you guys have in the outboard forum, or come into the chat forum sometime, and talk with us...... your team were great people, and the goal was to have fun.... bring them and more boats next year, we'll have more fun.... good luck, and plan on the race!... mike

Hola, Cristian! Miguel!..... Be sure to attend next year, and will be happy to see you again!Post questions you guys have in the outboard forum, or come into the chat forum sometime, and talk with us...... your team were great people, and the goal was to have fun.... bring them and more boats next year, we'll have more fun.... good luck, and plan on the race!... mike

Hi Mike, yesssss.. next year we´ll come back with more boats and some days before, we take a fly more close to Charleston, thanks for your friendship here have a friend. Later contact you to inquiry about outboard engines questions.

See you soon

Hola Cristian

It was really cool you guys came to the race. Hope you had as much fun as I did. It was nice to meet you guys would have liked to talk to you more, but we all were busy trying to get the boats ready to race.

Hope you can come back next year.

Take care and good luck boating this year.

Rich Reidinger

Hi Cristian' got your message. no problem on the name. . I will be sending a disc of pictures from that weekend soon. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to have your race shirts to you soon. Then you will have the best looking shirts in all of Venezuela. I will be in contact soon... jeni ([email protected])

See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

Hola Cristian It was really cool you guys came to the race. Hope you had as much fun as I did. It was nice to meet you guys would have liked to talk to you more, but we all were busy trying to get the boats ready to race.

Hope you can come back next year.

Take care and good luck boating this year.

Rich Reidinger

Excellent moments we had in the race, from this experience we will be able to prepare to us of the correct way, the showo was huge but better he was the soul of friendship and armony that you to us offered, thanks again and surely we see next WTC 2009, congratulations by your triumph in B Tunnel, good luck.

Cristian Venezuela

:) Hi Jeni, excuses not to have reviewed in the lake the one of the name well, thinked that outside late, was a true pleasure meet you, please let me know one address for send a gift for you, it can add to your collection of glass. Thanks for everything.

Cristian

Hi Cristian' got your message. no problem on the name. . I will be sending a disc of pictures from that weekend soon. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to have your race shirts to you soon. Then you will have the best looking shirts in all of Venezuela. I will be in contact soon... jeni ([email protected])
See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

:) Hi Jeni, excuses not to have reviewed in the lake the one of the name well, thinked that outside late, was a true pleasure meet you, please let me know one address for send a gift for you, it can add to your collection of glass. Thanks for everything.

Cristian

See you soon

Cristian Aldana

ADMNV

Venezuela

Latest posts

Back