Great day at the lake!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wswatzell

I went to the lake with Steve (scolby) yesterday, & what a great time we had! I got Hammerhead .12 running really sweet!, that little boat handles extreamly well! I also ran my BAW tunnel with ride pads, & that made a ton of difference in the handling in the corners. now it just turns nice & smooth! Steve had is duoble tunnel running as well. he tried to let me run it, but it went out & stalled 50ft from shore, then he ran it to "make sure it was going to run, & when he gave me the controlls, it stalled again :blink: Must be a user error :lol:

Both of us forgot to bring our camera's, so no video was taken. maybe next time. I really want some vids of my HH12 running.

sounds good wade...

hey whats that electrical spray called again... and you finally got that rigger goin

YAY its about time lol

Sound like ya had a great time! Can't wait to get back up there and run with ya fellers. I've nearly run a gallon since the fun run. :eek: The 29" is running sweet. If ya haven't seen recent vid of the boat running, it's on rcflix:

29" WOF vid

Work is progressing on the Sport 40 :) Just need to figure out how to mount that boat in with the two tunnels <_< Jeep is rather small :p

Steve should have the fun run III cd soon.. Can't wait to see the rest of the vids/pics.

Lol! A Dubl-Tunl is like a German Shepherd, very loyal to the owner. I handed my brother the transmitter one time at the lake. It stalled!! :lol: :lol:

If you guys up there aren't doing much Sunday, Dave Homer and I are going to do some more running at Spring Valley Park again. Yeah, I know it's Father's Day but it's our day! I'd like to get there early if possible before it gets too hot and the water kicks up. I'll probably take only the Sport 40 with me as I really want to get that dialed in.

Steve, I'm going to try to get my pix and vids shipped to you on Monday if you can hold out that long. Sorry about the delay.

charles maley said:
sounds good wade... hey whats that electrical spray called again... and you finally got that rigger goin

YAY its about time lol

102638[/snapback]

"2-26" in big leters on the front of the can. It should be in the electrical section of home depot, at least that is where I got mine.

Work is progressing on the Sport 40  Just need to figure out how to mount that boat in with the two tunnels  Jeep is rather small
I built a PVC pipe rack for my minivan. It works great; I can put 3 boats on the floor, & 3 up on the rack. I'm sure that the same would work for you, if you want, I can email you a picture of it. Mine doesn't have legs on it; it sits on the arm rests for the rear seat. You would have to have legs on yours to raise it up above the other boats. Build it so that it just fits between the roll bars, then you can bungi, or tie the rack to it so it doesn't go anywhere. It should work fine. I built mine using 1" PVC pipe, it is plenty strong to span 5ft.

Ron, I don't have a clue what is going on tomorrow. I can't promise anything. I guess if I can make it I will, if I can’t then I wont.

Heck, if it wasn't Kristy's (12) and Mike's (4) b-day tomorrow, I'd be on my way up :D

Wade, Yea, saw your setup at the gas station while waiting. I'll figure something out.. But I see a trailer in the future B)

even though im in a cast im ready to come back up to kzaoo again he he he big red is since gone... and a gasser is in the works. along with a keywest cat...

No problem Ron. I can wait. It will be soon butI have anothert dvd to finish up for someone else first. That and finding the extra time doesn't come easy. I usually have more important priorities that I need to tend to first. By time I think

i have time it is time to hit the sack.It will be soon though giys so don't fret about it. I will post when it is done so I know how many and where to ship them.

I think you are reight about them being loyal. Once I took it back it ran till it was out of fuel. LOL :D :lol: JK Wade. Can't wait till we can get out again.

I just got home from running with Dave, he took his Wild Thing and I took only the sport 40 as that's enough stuff to carry up and down that hill at the park along with the support gear. The first run on the Sporty 40 was Ok until the pipe slid off and killed the engine. I found a little throttle linkage hang-up and fixed that. Whatever else I did resulted in a much faster second run, launching the boat skyward at 60+MPH. I tore the rear cowling cover off in the process. It look like Phil is getting an e-mail in a few.

Dave was still experimenting with props and hull setup getting more speed out of that WT. Unfortunately the CMB is starting to go South, maybe a con-rod or wrist pin problem.

No telling how fast that baby will go once it's dialed in.

Back