Got Gas?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Ok because of interest in gas boats we have added both open gas and gas cat to our May 14 saturday race other classes include sport 20****sport 40****Scale****open hydro<a run wut ya brung kinda thing if its a hydro and its fast bring it ***** we will also have a concourse trophy for scale and sport 40. You can email your entry to [email protected] for a prefered freq or take a chance at the lake. This is a SHOOTOUT format drawing for first heat and putting the fast boats together in round 2 and three. Word on the street is Harrys pit B will not be there so everyone bring him a Barbie to keep him from being lonely :D ....Mikey

Harry's Pit B isn't going to be there. I fell sorry for Cason and Tess.

SayMikey said:
Ok because of interest in gas boats we have added both open gas and gas cat to our May 14 saturday race other classes include sport 20****sport 40****Scale****open hydro<a run wut ya brung kinda thing if its a hydro and its fast bring it ***** we will also have a concourse trophy for scale and sport 40. You can email your entry to [email protected] for a prefered freq or take a chance at the lake. This is a SHOOTOUT format drawing for first heat and putting the fast boats together in round 2 and three. Word on the street is Harrys pit B will not be there so everyone bring him a Barbie to keep him from being lonely :D ....Mikey
98004[/snapback]

bzubee said:
Harry's Pit B isn't going to be there.  I fell sorry for Cason and Tess.
SayMikey said:
98004[/snapback]

98446[/snapback]

The race is saturday you can register at lake but an email would be nice. thanks Mikey

Hey Mike, you gonna put the results up for us? I would but I honestly cant remember who placed what in all the classes. Wings will be back on and ready for St. Louis. Ken

Back