good pipe for mac 84?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moontz

cant seem to find a AB 67 or 84 parabolic anywhere. wish i could but until then, whats a good alternative for the mac 84? will a basic macs 13cc pipe (1385) work well?

i also have an extra 67 parabolic. any chance that will have any success on the 84 or am i just dreaming?

thx,

Brian

cant seem to find a AB 67 or 84 parabolic anywhere. wish i could but until then, whats a good alternative for the mac 84? will a basic macs 13cc pipe (1385) work well?

i also have an extra 67 parabolic. any chance that will have any success on the 84 or am i just dreaming?

thx,

Brian
Did you talk Al Hobbs?

thx,

Brian
Did you talk Al Hobbs?
sent him an email to [email protected] --- is that the best way to get ahold of him? he on IW?

Last edited by a moderator:

thx,

Brian
Did you talk Al Hobbs?
sent him an email to [email protected] --- is that the best way to get ahold of him? he on IW?
His email address: [email protected] or ph 406-468-2706

The MACS 1385 nitro pipe will work and so will the 1395 (slightly larger pipe). The 1395 gives slightly more volume and is easier for finding and keeping the needle. If you change to a CMB 90 + sized engines, the 1395 is the far better pipe.

The Cooper pipes also work well as do the newer AB billet pipes.

The MACS 1385 nitro pipe will work and so will the 1395 (slightly larger pipe). The 1395 gives slightly more volume and is easier for finding and keeping the needle. If you change to a CMB 90 + sized engines, the 1395 is the far better pipe.

The Cooper pipes also work well as do the newer AB billet pipes.
any size AB Billet pipes are not long available so Hard to find them for sale

I am running the old style silver AB67 pipes on my twin 84. Alan has these in stock. I saw a box of them at Nationals a few weeks back. Give him a call.

Mike

I am running the old style silver AB67 pipes on my twin 84. Alan has these in stock. I saw a box of them at Nationals a few weeks back. Give him a call.

Mike
yep, we in touch. thanks mike and allan

I forgot to mention that I have seen some guys along the east coast using the CMB black big belly pipes. They are more prevalent with the CMB's engines but have seen them with the MAC's too. Just another option.

Back