good gas rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

Hey guys, some of you know me, some do not. I have raced most of the gasoline classes there are, sport hydro, cat, mono, cracker and even working on a Jersey Skiff. I have been thinking about getting a gas rigger. I have been on the list for one of the Grim riggers but I think that it will be a while before they will be released. I am just asking for honest opinion of what is out there that would be a reliable boat to heat race that doesn't take a rocket scientist to set up the boat. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time guys,

John Crouch

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i was at the nats this weekend and am not a gas guy but i must admit 1 of the best running riggers in seen was a Jaguar gas rigger,fast and on rails. mike.

thanks guys, I am not sure if I am going to step into this class just yet or not. I have a whiplash GV that runs just below 70mph (gps's at 68.8 last weekend durring a heat race) and even though the boat runs extreamly well, it still makes my backside pucker sometimes at that speed. Not sure if I am ready to hit the mid to high 70's just yet.

thanks guys, I am not sure if I am going to step into this class just yet or not. I have a whiplash GV that runs just below 70mph (gps's at 68.8 last weekend durring a heat race) and even though the boat runs extreamly well, it still makes my backside pucker sometimes at that speed. Not sure if I am ready to hit the mid to high 70's just yet.

John

You have a pm

Everyone else

We are currently making molds for rear sponsons and new molds for the bottom of the front sponsons.

As soon as we get that done we will be getting boats out to customers as soon as possible.We just

refuse to sell a product that is not correct and does'nt preform to our standards.I'am sorry its taken this long

but thats R&D not junk.

If anyone has questions you can pm me or call me.

[email protected]

714 890-3127

Thanks Mark

Brian who is layin up the G reeper was at are last D race and all i got to say is WOW,VERY nice boat, will be well worth the wait,i can see one in my fleet in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing the glass work on the Reaper. The boat is finally where we want it. Just a couple more pieces of tooling to go.

:)

IMG_2191_-_Copy_Re-Sized.jpg

Wood is Good. B)

Buck

Here'a a shot of boat #2 just after paint this week.

Very Nice, I have only seen the one that Carlo had and got to see it run at Eric Leis's pond in FL right before the winter nats. His was not painted. I will give Mark a call sometime this weekend and see what the eta will be. Guess I will need 'Lo to build me another "Beast" motor.....

Very Nice, I have only seen the one that Carlo had and got to see it run at Eric Leis's pond in FL right before the winter nats. His was not painted. I will give Mark a call sometime this weekend and see what the eta will be. Guess I will need 'Lo to build me another "Beast" motor.....

The Beast is a awesome motor....

The Beast is a awesome motor....

Yes it is, I just put a brand new one in my whiplash GV

Back