good electic boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, yes but not great. The CEN Racing boats are a good value for the price and a lot better than most in their price range.

You will be very hard pressed to find a better RTR boat then the Aqua 775. If you do tell me so we can start carrying it! I have extensively tested it, the only down fall is if driver turns turn too quickly it will spin out. If it ever stops raining around here we have some turn fins we are testing to correct this. My seven year old sons boat will stay without fins because he figured out how to drive it and when he wants to have some fun he still can.

Steven Vaccaro

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

BBY scat cat!!

i've got one of the 23" scat cats and when i ran it on 6 2400 cells, cheap car ESC, Fuller's fast electric strut and Kyosho Air Streak rudder set [basically a cheap plastic rudder that i cut down and sharpened a bit] and stock motor it was plenty fast for a beginner boat. DPI boats look pretty good too- Peter im impressed that your willing to recommend the products of other manufacturer's over your own when they're better suited to the job. [a Blizzard aint exactly a docile, forgiving beginner boat from what i've heard! :) ]

Joe

(Psst....Joe. Climate is the North American Distributor for DPI)
While this is true, the point still remains that suggesting a product that is suitable, is far more important to us than just making a sale. We have recommended several other manufacturers products over our own on this and other boards when it is more suited to what the customer is looking for.

I have even gone so far as to link up a 3 way call with other manufacturers half way around the world (on our dime) just so the customer has a chance to talk to the person who can help them out most efficiently.

We are in this business because we like RC stuff, and helping people learn more about a great and rewarding hobby.

Peter

Truly outstanding, Peter! On behalf of the modeling community, I thank you for putting honesty and integrity before the 'Almighty Dollar'.

Ok Joe, stop sticking your tongue out at me...........................Tom, make him stop! ;)

I think if you arenerw the CENs offer a level of simplicity price and options that are very very good - www,fastelectrics has a range fo speed kits baased on two years work to get these going - basically tehse went baclk on mys helf recently because after two years it was the one boat which was ALWAYs ready

But they are not race boats we have them too - as do lots of others - I prefer glass over ABS and i beleive the extra is worth it - get the best hull and hardware and upgrade motors and esc;'s as you get into it

The FE.com 628 is a great first boat and a great racer

Latest posts

Back