GO Marine Engines, Pipes & Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Just letting everyone know that my initial order of GO Engines and Parts has arrived

If anyone needs any .21 Pro 7 Port Engines, Pipes, Headers, Piston, Sleeve & Rod sets, Bearings, Spare Rods, Wristpins, Head Buttons or Exhaust Port/Header Silicone Seals give me a call.

I'll be leaving for the AMPBA Nationals tomorrow morning so I wont be home for a week but if you need anything just let me know :)

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

I will do that when I get back from our Nationals Race Meeting. What I have outlined above is pretty much what I have on hand at the moment, however, if anyone has a need for anything from the GO Engine Company that I have not mentioned just let me know and I can get them.

Regards,

James

Hi Guys,

As suggested earlier by Rick, please find below prices in US Dollars for the GO Engines and Parts I have available.

Pro .21 7 Port engine (Turbo or Standard Head Button) $180.00
Pro .21 7 Port Turbo Head Engine Package - includes, Standard Head Button, Spare Rod, Wrist Pin & G Clips $200.00
7 port Piston, Liner & Rod Set $85.00

Rods $18.00
Wrist Pin & G Clips Set $5.00
Bearing sets $25.00
Head Buttons (Turbo or Standard) $12.00
GO Inboard Pipe Set (Pipe, Header, Coupler & Springs) $55.00
GO Inboard Pipe $40.00
GO Header Set (Header, Coupler & Springs) $15.00
Exhaust Port/Header Seals $1.00
Shipping to the US or Canada:

$14.00 for less than 500g (e.g. 1 engine). If a Tracking Number is required the Shipping Cost would be $21.00
Packages weighing 500g to 1 kg would cost $32.00. If a Tracking Number is required the Shipping Cost would be $38.00
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

James

James;

Very cool stuff here!!! Wish I had a need for a 21, but nothing planned.

I hear these things are pretty stout.

Good luck with your venture, hope all goes well for you. And another option for engines can never hurt.

I really liked the 21 and 25 I had but they need to do some work on the carb.Get rid of the low and high needle and run a remote or 3 rd channel .

Is there an outboard available? If so,how much?
No Bob, no Outboard Conversion from the GO Factory yet (I'm still trying to convince them) but in the mean time I'm looking into an alternative option, will keep you posted.

Regards,

James

I really liked the 21 and 25 I had but they need to do some work on the carb.Get rid of the low and high needle and run a remote or 3 rd channel .
The stock carb is fine but if you need a 3rd channel the Nova carbs work awesome and are a direct replacement.

I hated the stock carb,I put a nova carb on and ran great and didn't have to keep messing with the hs needle .even with pipe tape the hs would come loose all the time.Other than that great engines.

My A-mono is running great with this 7 port motor. I ran a 1:36(6 laps) at the last race. I changed the carb and I'm running a MACS 3.5 pipe. The only person that can catch me is Jim Wilson and he is having a hard time doing it. I will be getting another motor as soon as I can. I am very happy with the little GO GO. I have tried a few carbs and found one that works great.

Louis

Could you tell me which carb works the best? I'm running a stock carb on mine and my buddy put an OS carb on his and his boat is faster after he changed carbs.

Thanks Rich

Rich, Ive got one for you to test next time we get to the pond. If you are willing to listen, Im pretty sure we can get you on the pipe and strolling along pretty good. Its hard to find the right combination, but once you do you will see what you have been missing. Its not easy. Dont get me wrong, but once you hit it, you will see.

I have to work this weekend, but have the following off, and then have a couple off the first week of July as well. Ill let you try my ZOOM Gen 1 out and we will work on some props.

name='rich blattler' timestamp='1368485148' post='537756']Louis

Could you tell me which carb works the best? I'm running a stock carb on mine and my buddy put an OS carb on his and his boat is faster after he changed carbs.

Thanks Rich
the first thing you need to check is the head clearance both of my Go's where off from the factory I like it around.09 or .010 clearance. out of all the carbs the OS 21D ran the best with a MACS 3.5 pipe set at 8 1/8 or if was hot 8 1/4. the prop was a Props 4 you chopper. I am all so running 60% nitro. all of this is running in a SD3 it took me 6 mouth of testing to figure it out. Have fun and good luck[/s]

Oh I forgot to tell you I removed the low end adjustment on the carb. it will need to idle a little high.

Louis,

I think Jim is just playing with you so you will still compete in the class.

His boat is plenty fast believe me I do his propellers. In fact, Jim and I

are working on a better 1614/3 Chopper propeller modification currently.

Have Fun Racing,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back