Go Blue

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Billy Bob why don't you tell any of those young men who were playing three hearts out they were cheating I was going to tell you to GFY but then I seen your from Michigan so you must be a state or Biden fan or both enough said have a Great Holiday Jeff Barnes

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, as the father of a top notch Michigan student athlete I've seen first hand the way Michigan treats it's athletes. Track coaches with sexual harassment complaints against them over the span of over 10 years with nothing ever done. Completely ignoring the Bo Schembechler/Dr Robert Anderson sexual abuse. Yes the Michigan football players have played their hearts out. What about the coaches and athletes that Michigan has played over the last 2-1/2 years that were cheated against and possibly had their seasons/careers altered because of that cheating? Michigan's athletes benefitted from that cheating whether they knew it or not. What do you tell the #5 ranked team that misses out on a playoff spot because a Michigan team that cheated is occupying one of the top 4 spots? Doesn't sound fair to me. If you want to get angry at someone maybe look at Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan football staff. 5 scandals and 2 suspensions just this year alone for the football team. They played stupid games, time to deal with the stupid prizes.
By the way, not originally from Michigan but root for the Spartans. Biden is a joke.

Your originally from Ohio aren't you how's your head coach doing for state and they finally put nassor away for all the years of sex abuse on those young girls every college has issues the whole world is messed up let the kids play 🏈

Hey Jeff, as the father of a top notch Michigan student athlete I've seen first hand the way Michigan treats it's athletes. Track coaches with sexual harassment complaints against them over the span of over 10 years with nothing ever done. Completely ignoring the Bo Schembechler/Dr Robert Anderson sexual abuse. Yes the Michigan football players have played their hearts out. What about the coaches and athletes that Michigan has played over the last 2-1/2 years that were cheated against and possibly had their seasons/careers altered because of that cheating? Michigan's athletes benefitted from that cheating whether they knew it or not. What do you tell the #5 ranked team that misses out on a playoff spot because a Michigan team that cheated is occupying one of the top 4 spots? Doesn't sound fair to me. If you want to get angry at someone maybe look at Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan football staff. 5 scandals and 2 suspensions just this year alone for the football team. They played stupid games, time to deal with the stupid prizes.
By the way, not originally from Michigan but root for the Spartans. Biden is a joke.
Truth be told, that's widespread on the college scene. Recruiting practices are corrupt everywhere...it boils down to who gets caught, and who doesn't.

Though, personally, as a laureate of a MME program at UM, I'm more of a Michigan State sports fan.
But, I'd support either Michigan school over OSU anyday, just because.

Back