• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of hobby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emac

Too many things on my plate to fully enjoy the hobby anymore. All my boats are for sale.

-First boat is a 21 jaguar outrigger with a cmb 21 longstroke( motor has new sleeve and bearings)and andy brown nitro pipe, very good condition ready to run $350

-older aeromarine ski boat 21 size with an os 46 and mac pipe spins an andy brown 450/3 blade this thing is a remote controled bottle rocket Ready to run $300

-45 size microburst with a mac 45( has new bearings)and cmd nitro pipe non muffled orange hull with white splatter, has a few gelcoat chips, complete speedmaster hardware , very stable boat, futaba fm radio Read to run $500

- 60 size microburst with an os 81 with a mac pipe and T-mod muffler , bottom is white top is blue with white splatter, this boat flies very stable loves rough water, all speedmaster hardware a few gelcoat cracks and one chip, futaba fm radio, Ready to runalso comes with a spare os motor with new bearings from racecraft $550

If you would like any pictures feel free to email me at [email protected] , all these boats are ready to run the two microburst boats come with a 10 memory radio, i only used them for one boat. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for any and all interest in my boats. They have been sold, along with all my support gear.I wish you all the best, and hope this hobby can be fully enjoyed like it should.

Eric

Back