• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GETTING OUT OF HOBBY! ALL BOATS AND ENGINES MUST GO!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seaducer is sold

447/3 is sold

everything is still up for grabs

I NOW HAVE A .21 MICROBURST MONO WITH THE CMB ENGINE LISTED ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!! ASKING $400 PLUS SHIPPING !! WILL INCLUDE RADIO FOR EXTRA $100

AWESOME DEAL!!!!! WILL ONLY SELL AS PACKAGE WILL NOT BREAK UP!!!!

View attachment 594

i'm not too fussy at the moment, my starter is dying a fast death. I had a Helluva time cranking over the Picco 7.5 that I got from Scott VanSlooten Saturday. The old Hangar 9 has seen better days. Wouldn't have hurt either if I had charged the battery before going up there! :p

tunnel is gone!

also have a coyote glider plane if anyone is interested

447/3 prop is gone

.21 tunnel hull and radio for that boat is gone

.90 Seaducer is gone

1.00 CMB motor pending sale

2 radios are left

.21 Microburst ARR/ just need radio

.45 microburst RTR with radio

3 starters are left

.12mono is left

dynatron starter is $50 plus shipping

Sullivan 24 Volt is $60 plus shipping

JT,

Any idea yet whether you will enough of the small items I sent you an email about early in the week about to sell yet or not???

regards Curt

paul i have no clue what kind of props may work

i may not have any more of those kinds of props b/c i just sold the .90 boat with some props so i may not have any more

paul i have no clue what kind of props may work

i may not have any more of those kinds of props b/c i just sold the .90 boat with some props so i may not have any more

Latest posts

Back