Gettin ready for Flint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Gettin some stuff together for Flint time trials , i'll be running a gas rigger , 84 nitro rigger and a twin mac 84 rigger heres some pix , let me no what you think

Gettin some stuff together for Flint time trials , i'll be running a gas rigger , 84 nitro rigger and a twin mac 84 rigger heres some pix , let me no what you think

That's a dogone good lookin twin rigger ya' got there buddy..

I'll be in Flint as well since I can't be in Valdosta..

No boating for you Mike <_< You have too much work to doo :rolleyes: Now get back into your shop and get back to WORK :p

:ph34r: where is turn fin??? Run test Good luck!
Still building

Thanks Terry

Bill it will be nice to meet you and thanks for the compliment on the twin

No boating for you Mike <_< You have too much work to doo :rolleyes: Now get back into your shop and get back to WORK :p
Tom hope to see you this summer .

Will they let people run something beside FE in Valdosta? I used to go there but was told that FE had first choice over the pond since Chris took it all over.

-Carl

Is Flint really windy?

Only on Sunday after we have the sausage, hot pepper & pepperoni pizzas! :lol:

Here's a taste for ya:

Flint_009.jpg

Will they let people run something beside FE in Valdosta? I used to go there but was told that FE had first choice over the pond since Chris took it all over.

-Carl
Carl, The event next month is the FE event that I host each year. Any boat is welcome to run for records when there are no FE boats running. Some years there is lots of free time and other years the FE guys take most of the water time. Durning the prime good water times of early morning and late afternoon I would not count on getting any running time as there is usually a line of FE boats waiting.

Maybe one of these days when I get more vaction time in the new job I will start hosting SpeedWeek again.

You need to come over anyway!I'm sure you will get some running in and it would be cool just to visit with you some!

Glenn

Back