• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have not seen any vegas sell here i know i had mine on here for a while i would put it on ebay you will have better luck i think any way good luck to you

OK Zach, tell you what. I'll sell you the hull for $175 and throw in everything else for free. :D

I'd rather not part it out, it's not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you part out a rtr boat maybe a nitro or gas but rtr nop thats a good deal for that boat. Robert R@R RACING

Ahhhh. Ok. I need another hull for an fe project.... I'd rather not buy a whole boat and then tear it apart, and I'd rather not pay 125 beans for a new vegas hull...

OK, seems no one wants it at the listed price. Make me a fair offer. I am selling this for a buddy of mine who just lost interest.

It will be shipped however you like in the original box. I have packaging just like TH and will put it in that. Just make sure you offer includes shipping. No lowballs please.

Comes just about ready to run. All you need is fuel, batteries and a rubberband to hold the tank(the old one broke).

LMK

Comes just about ready to run. All you need is fuel, batteries and a rubberband to hold the tank(the old one broke).LMK
I'll take it if you still have it, but I'd need to be able to receive it withing the next 2 weeks for a race I'm going to. I also sent a private message.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comes just about ready to run. All you need is fuel, batteries and a rubberband to hold the tank(the old one broke).LMK
I'll take it if you still have it, but I'd need to be able to receive it withing the next 2 weeks for a race I'm going to. I also sent a private message.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeff, I don't have a PM.

Send me your addy and we can get moving on this.

Back