gashydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lionel Bara

Hi

a friend of mine would know which stock prop you use on yours gashydros ;)

thanks in advance

lionel

On 26cc Quickdraw powered riggers we run 2170 and 2175 props modified by Andy Brown. On 26cc sport hydros the 6717 modified for your application by Bob Austin works very well.

Lohring Miller

On 26cc Quickdraw powered riggers we run 2170 and 2175 props modified by Andy Brown. On 26cc sport hydros the 6717 modified for your application by Bob Austin works very well.
Lohring Miller
Lohring:

I have designed and am finishing up building a couple gas riggers. They will be Quick Draw powered. Boats will be light. What kind of props should we use initially for heat racing. Seems that there is a REALLY limited supply of props with adequate pitch/diameter. How much pitch can be put into the props that you are running and still be efficient?

Marty Davis

Lohring Miller
Lohring:

I have designed and am finishing up building a couple gas riggers. They will be Quick Draw powered. Boats will be light. What kind of props should we use initially for heat racing. Seems that there is a REALLY limited supply of props with adequate pitch/diameter. How much pitch can be put into the props that you are running and still be efficient?

Marty Davis
Marty, I ran a QD25 Eagle rigger with a 1667 pitched up to 6" with very good results. This was a high rev motor by the way. Good top speed and excellent acceleration.

TG

B) -->

QUOTE(lionel.B @ Sep 5 2007, 08:14 AM) 204355[/snapback]
Hia friend of mine would know which stock prop you use on yours gashydros ;)

thanks in advance

lionel
Hi

look in my gallery, i post an example ....it's look like this one with a Zenoah 26

@+ lionel

Back