GAS CLASH ( GAS BOATS ONLY )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

This year the Clash will be at the new ODMBA site , all gas boats will be run .I will put it up on RC Raceevents tonight. JULY 25-27.

Don't forget to add the twin rigger class! We have a couple of those this year.
So how is your twin coming along John. I'm looking forward to mixing it up with some more twins. Got all my Zenoah parts, now just need to put those engines back together again!

Its in Smithfield ,Va. We tried to put it up on rcraceevents last night,will try again today.

Don't forget to add the twin rigger class! We have a couple of those this year.
So how is your twin coming along John. I'm looking forward to mixing it up with some more twins. Got all my Zenoah parts, now just need to put those engines back together again!
Blaise,It is finished with exception of the cowl and carb covers. I will have it ready for the Clash. Bob Morton has a twin inline too. Come on down to the race Bob! Bob's boat is flying!!!

John

Is the entry info going to be loaded on to RC events soon? Interested in what classes are going to be offered and who is showing up.

Finally got on rcracingevents all will be posted tonight all gas classes will be offered sorry for the delay. Special thanks to JOHN KNIGHT

Thanks Dick

Back