Gas Boat Virgin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take more pictures Don so you can remember it before the race rash gets all over it! :rolleyes:

My first gas boat build. Its first race will be the Atlanta Spring Nats.
DonB
Thats why I took these. My wife said to get some pics before Atlanta because it won't stay like this for long. I hope the other Classic Thunder drivers down south will be gentle with me.

DonB

Don,

Nice job! That paint job really looks great on that boat!

Is that a ZippKit?

Where did you get the "driver" from?

And what scale is the driver?

Thanks,

Dave

Don,
Nice job! That paint job really looks great on that boat!

Is that a ZippKit?

Where did you get the "driver" from?

And what scale is the driver?

Thanks,

Dave
Thanks. Yes it is a Zippkit. The driver is a Williams Brothers 1/6 scale racing pilot that I picked up at a local RC plane shop.

DonB

You'd better let Chiquita girl break it in for ya. She's just a tad better than you. You can still play with it in the tub if you want. Just don't get any suds in the carb OK? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chiquita Girl has decided to step it up this year, she is going to drive my Sport 40 along with the Banana Boat. She says she wants to kick some Vienna butt.

You'd better let Chiquita girl break it in for ya. She's just a tad better than you. You can still play with it in the tub if you want. Just don't get any suds in the carb OK? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chiquita Girl has decided to step it up this year, she is going to drive my Sport 40 along with the Banana Boat. She says she wants to kick some Vienna butt.
The PAVER went in today,ran well even in the wind 15-20 mph.. NO MORE VIRGIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back