Gary Jensen SS strut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Halverson

Trying to acquire a strut from Gary? for a 43" Dumas Atlas I am working on.

Used this email at the bottom of the link but no reply back. Is this gentleman still in business?

http://gatjens.com/hardware/

My pdf and word document programs are having a free for all on this computer and can't print out the order form. This comp needs the shredder (10 yrs old).

If anyone has the full kit pieces w bearings and wants to move it,,please let me know. I have the back of the boat prepped for a fix and want to mock up pieces before moving ahead.

Thanks for any help folks.

Metal Concepts, Inc. 14228 132nd Ave NE Kirkland,WA 98034 PH:(425) 821-9263 FAX:(425) 820-6473 email: [email protected] is Gary Jensen's hardware

Gary Jensen Hardware.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
you sub guys sure know your way around the web
default_smile.png

Thanks for the replys. Wasn't sure if that phone number was his place of employment,,or his business. Seems as though it is both,,lol.

Had that number ready to go,,but wanted to get some info and possible updates to his situation first,,,test the waters,,,be respectful and smart,,,so to speak.

Some of those really easy(for the rest of you) generic websites are years old and get forgotten about in cyberspace.

Will give it a buzz in a few.

Thanks for the replys. Wasn't sure if that phone number was his place of employment,,or his business. Seems as though it is both,,lol.

Had that number ready to go,,but wanted to get some info and possible updates to his situation first,,,test the waters,,,be respectful and smart,,,so to speak.

Some of those really easy(for the rest of you) generic websites are years old and get forgotten about in cyberspace.

Will give it a buzz in a few.
Gary. Is fine and has struts in stock, just call him, the number listed is correct.

Latest posts

Back