• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Gallagher

Clearing out the Garage a bit and I thought I would see if anyone on IW wants the engines and hulls before I put them on E-Bay. I prefer Paypal and all reasonable offers will be considered. PM me with your email for pics.

44” Sightler. This is an un-drilled hull. White Bottom and Orange top. The Orange was sprayed on by who ever had it before me. $100 +shipping (US only).***SOLD*****

45” Microburst twin mono. This is a new un-drilled hull. White Bottom and Red top. It is setup for two CMB90’s. I am sure the Rails could be removed and made a single if someone wanted. $250 + shipping (US only).

28” Wood stuff Tunnel. I think it has been run but is in like new condition. It has Hitec servos HS524MG / HS85MG in it but needs a radio box lid. The hull is natural with a Yellow cowl. From what I was told, it was built ready to run by the person who makes the Wood stuff boats. $150 + Shipping (US only).*****SOLD******

New late model K90. This has the o rings on exhaust flange $450 +Shipping (US Only)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the woodstuff tunnel , Could I see some pictures

I'lll PM my e-mail

Ed

Ed,

Sure sounds like a great deal.

Mike Crawford builds some really fine WOF raceboats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that word twin & started getting that twitchy mouse finger. Had to keep repeating to myself-

"It's a mono, it's a mono, it's a mono ........." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back