gallery pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually go to the gallery picture you want and cut and paste the web address into the body of the message. I know there is other ways. I just don't know how to do them.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to my gallery

Cool I just figure out another way. In the reply section there is a http:// button. If you click on this it will ask for the web address of the picture. Then it will ask you to name it and then you done.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
Link to my galleryCool I just figure out another way. In the reply section there is a http:// button. If you click on this it will ask for the web address of the picture. Then it will ask you to name it and then you done.

Mike

95640[/snapback]

Bucks Photos

Cool!!

Thanks Mike! ;)

-BUCK-

mike hughes, i was looking at your picture gallery and saw the sport hydro.

QUESTION, who make the motor mounts you have in there.

The sport boat is built by a friend of mine by the name of Bruce Mooring (Snake). That is a custom mount that comes with the boat. He CNC machined them. I don't think he wants to sell them, as he only built enough for the boats he was building at the time. It is design specifically for that hull. I make a mount similar to it. It is for the Phil Thomas Sp 20. It has a 8 degree angle. I can change that really easy. As the angle I build for the Mutt 2 mount will interchange with the PT mount. This will put the rails at an angle of 3 degrees. Here is a shot of the PT mount. Phil Thomas SP 20 Mount

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
The sport boat is built by a friend of mine by the name of Bruce Mooring (Snake).  That is a custom mount that comes with the boat. He CNC machined them. I don't think he wants to sell them, as he only built enough for the boats he was building at the time. It is design specifically for that hull. I make a mount similar to it. It is for the Phil Thomas Sp 20. It has a 8 degree angle. I can change that really easy. As the angle I build for the Mutt 2 mount will interchange with the PT mount. This will put the rails at an angle of 3 degrees. Here is a shot of the PT mount.    Phil Thomas SP 20 MountMike

95784[/snapback]

Hi Mike. sorry this is a little off topic...the yellow boat that the guy is holding [in the middle of pic 16] what is it??? thanks

That is Jim Wilson with his Pelerino Sp 20. It is basically a rigger that has been filled in. It meets all the sp rules. I believe there are only 2 of these around. Jim has one and Rudy Formanek has the other. They are out of district 9 in NAMBA. It is a very fast boat. I don't think these boats are for sale.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
That is Jim Wilson with his Pelerino Sp 20. It is basically a rigger that has been filled in. It meets all the sp rules. I believe there are only 2 of these around. Jim has one and Rudy Formanek has the other. They are out of district 9 in NAMBA. It is a very fast boat. I don't think these boats are for sale.Mike

95789[/snapback]

Thanks Mike...just looks neat...i like things that are different....later, Dean

this one?

sport21%203rd%20place.jpg

hey how did he do that????

Latest posts

Back