• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hgatjens

I have been running a Spektrum in my boat for the past two years with no problems so I have decided to change over all my RC cars to the new FASST system. That means I have a bunch of futaba receivers for sale. All in excellent conditon.

I have four R203HF HRS receivers $40 each.

I have three R113ip PCM 1024 receivers $30 each

Two modules for 3PK $30 each.

All of this is 75mhz stuff.

Shipping is $5 for priority mail for as many things as you want. ie One receiver shipping is $5. 7 receivers and two modules shipping is $5

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, if anyone wanted all of these I would sell it for $250 including shipping.

I have been running a Spektrum in my boat for the past two years with no problems so I have decided to change over all my RC cars to the new FASST system. That means I have a bunch of futaba receivers for sale. All in excellent conditon.

Shipping is $5 for prioirty mail for as many things as you want. ie One receiver shipping is $5. 7 receivers and two modules shipping is $5

I'll take those 3 Futaba R113ip receivers. Just let me know how to pay you. Paypal?

Shipping is $5 for prioirty mail for as many things as you want. ie One receiver shipping is $5. 7 receivers and two modules shipping is $5
I'll take 2 of the 113ip and one of the 203HF

Latest posts

Back