• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba R203HF HRS RX 75mhz NICE CHEAP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmatheng

Hey guys (and gals),

I found one lonely 75mhz Futaba R203HF HRS receiver that I had installed in a Tmaxx. I am not currently active in the hobby due to work and school schedules. Therefore, I am selling this receiver. It is on channel 75 and will ship with a crystal. It is in perfect working condition. Price $25 SHIPPED in the continental US. Paypal only.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys (and gals),

I found one lonely 75mhz Futaba R113iP PCM receiver that I had installed in a Tmaxx. I am not currently active in the hobby due to work and school schedules. Therefore, I am selling this receiver. It is on channel 75 and will ship with a crystal. It is in perfect working condition. Price $30 SHIPPED Priority in the continental US. Paypal only.

Mike

Mike I'll take it.

Brian

Hey guys (and gals),

I found one lonely 75mhz Futaba R113iP PCM receiver that I had installed in a Tmaxx. I am not currently active in the hobby due to work and school schedules. Therefore, I am selling this receiver. It is on channel 75 and will ship with a crystal. It is in perfect working condition. Price $30 SHIPPED Priority in the continental US. Paypal only.

Mike

Back