• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Top Speed 3 Orange

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishinghole

Still need to move my TS3. Looking to get $ 75.00 shipped to lower USA 48. First to say I'll take it gets it. If you're paying by PayPal it must be sent as a gift otherwise MO is fine. Thanks!

John

Rick, this is a brand new boat in the box. It's in new, never run condition. How would you like to pay?

John

I guess I'll get third in line :) fishinghole, if Rick doesn't take it, and then stuart doesn't bite either... I'll take it. I can send you PP payment, no problem. Orange :) Like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange is VERY visible in the water, which allows you to easily win races and not crash into orange buoys. Plus my kid's favorite color is orange. He says it all the time. :D

If anyone is interested I have a red one for sale. Built but only run three times. Will sell less motor for very reasonable $.

Don't hijack Mr Rick! Hehe. <_< :p Just kidding, do whatever you want. But nah! I want new, building is fun.

Got the boat in tuesday. Wow, what a deal I got. Everything exactly as stated. Great buying experience. Thanks john!!!

Back