• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: three K&B 3.5 lower legs - with conversions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one leg left w/o conversion.

New lower leg some parts still in bags, coupler, bracket and all hardware to get your boat moving.

$60 shipped ContUS - international extra.

turns out, I still have one more conversion also, so remaining is a complete set - just add your electric motor and prop. $85

Last edited by a moderator:
turns out, I still have one more conversion also, so remaining is a complete set - just add your electric motor and prop. $85
Hi Jesse,

First welcome to IW. I was given a K&B 3.5 recently and am in need of a conversion unit to convert it to a BL setup. How much for the conversion only.

Chuck

P.S. If anyone is interested in the nitro motor with a black carb I am open to offers.

Hi Jesse,

First welcome to IW. I was given a K&B 3.5 recently and am in need of a conversion unit to convert it to a BL setup. How much for the conversion only.

Chuck

P.S. If anyone is interested in the nitro motor with a black carb I am open to offers.
Thanks for the welcome, Chuck! Well, the reason I had a conversion left was because I had forgotten to include it in one of my sales, :huh: therefore I do not have any more conversions... I will update OP to help clarify. Sorry about that!

Back