• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: three K&B 3.5 lower legs - with conversions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse Melick

Well, abandoning the quad outboard project.

Here are three complete K&B lower legs (for 3.5cc engines), two used 2-3 times, one new. All three include mounting bracket, electric conversion mount and 5mm motor coupler.

Asking $75each for the used ones, $85 for new one (open to reasonable offers)

$200 shipped for all three. (I have over $400 in these)

IMG_7957.JPG

I am new to this board, but have a long history of buying/selling on Offshore Electrics.

Update: 1 leg left, the new one; asking $60 w/o electric conversion

IMG_7958.JPG

IMG_7954.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG

IMG_7955.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmm...........K&B

Oh Robin..

Glad you were finally able to get onboard IW Jesse!!!

Nauti

I wanted the K&B lower to stay on the VS1. A test was done before with Rod Geritty. The test was on lowers of Lawless, K&B and OS and the K&B did the best. Also the original Villain was set up to use a K&B.

Tim

Jesse, I'll take one unit with the the conversion pieces.(Preferrably the one with the Du-Bro mount/arm) $75 shipped? Do you do PayPal? IM if you wish. thanks, Roger C.

Jesse, I'll take one unit with the the conversion pieces.(Preferrably the one with the Du-Bro mount/arm) $75 shipped? Do you do PayPal? IM if you wish. thanks, Roger C.
Hi Roger,

one lower leg with conversion and the dubro arms, you got it. Yes I paypal, sending pm with details.

Hi Roger,

one lower leg with conversion and the dubro arms, you got it. Yes I paypal, sending pm with details.
lower leg and mount went out yesterday.

make an offer on remaining items..... I may just take it!!

How about an offer of $85 shipped to NSW, Australia for leg & conversion?
That should work, why don't you shoot me your address and I can get an idea how much, but being a small flat rate box, shouldn't be much more.

edit: I just checked and USPS calculator said it should cost $14 so your offer will be fine.

pm sent with paypal.

Glad to hear you are happy!!

Tony (not Tom), got your package in the mail today.

One new lower leg and all its parts (except electric conversion) remaining.

Latest posts

Back