• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sullivan Deluxe Hi-Tork /Hi Rpm starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomGracey

New Never Used
Sullivan Deluxe Hi-Tork /Hi Rpm starter Stock No. 6-1 code HD

This item is surplus to my needs Purchased as part of a lot sale during a going out of Business sale a few years ago (Performance Hobby’s formally in Burlington Wa.)

New Retail $99.94
Asking $70.00 Firm shipped to the US lower 48. (sorry no Trades needed)

Sorry NO International

Items with a value over $50.00 USD. It’s up to the buyer to REQUEST and pay for additional USPS full value Insurance

All Pay-Pal rules apply
PM Me or it is BEST TO TXT Me or to 360618 two, eight, four, nine

If U Call Please Leave a Voice mail. I will not return calls to Unidentified Callers

Spec's
The Deluxe Hi-Tork Starter. The most popular Sullivan starter ever! It’s the first choice with RC airplane and nitro boat racers around the world. The Hi-Tork starter is suitable for all sport engines and as its name suggests, is capable of starting much larger capacity engines. Features a machined aluminum drive cone with pulley groove, 2.50″ diameter steel body and yellow end caps. 12 VDC operation, maximum 80 amps. 210 in-oz (148 N-cm) of stall torque. 5500 no load RPM. For most engines up to 0.60 cubic inches (10 cc) and many to 1.20 cubic inches.

IMG_2139.JPG

Back