• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Phil Thomas Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

I bought this last year from another club member just as maybe a last ditch effort to get back to some racing but after sitting a year on the headboard reality says its not gonna happen. Im far more involved in my full size race boats and its just collecting dust. So for sale it will go. Its setup, just needs receiver, motor, pipe and prop and tank. Its got Speedmaster hardware incuding strut, rudder, and motor mounts. Its setup with front radio box and Mini hitec throttle servo and Futaba 3010 for steering. Shaft and turn fin and stand are also included. Its in good shape no issues no damage no cracks etc. It was only ran a handfull of times as the class was dwindling. This is a nicely setup boat !! Im ASKING 250.00 shipped in the US. Its easier to email me rather than message me or feel free to text me [email protected] or 612-325-0825

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

Back