• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs Phil Thomas Sport 20 Hydro Artr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Phil Thomas Sport 20 Hydro w/ CMB 21 Valvoa and Andy Brown pipe. Fresh paint, just as Tx/Rx and ready to race. Asking $550 OBO plus shippingimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The big cost here was the paint. My wife wanted it just perfec. I would take off $135 if you don't want the motor/ pipe

Bob,

If you sell the hull I would be interested in the motor and pipe after Rick. I need a back-up for my son's sport 20 ML 310 boat.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Boat was raced several times, including a third place finish at the IMPBA internats in 2010(I think I have the right year). The boat was recently repainted professionally. It drives like a dream. The CMB is the second engine in the boat, the first was a Mac. The CMB was only raced a few times

Is the Andy Brown pipe, by any chance, the 21 XT? It's the pipe that screws together, made of bar stock. I have been searching for one of those for some time. Pls let me know. Tnx

Phil Thomas Sport 20 Hydro w/ CMB 21 Valvoa and Andy Brown pipe. Fresh paint, just as Tx/Rx and ready to race. Asking $550 OBO plus shipping
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
This is a real nice running sport20 hydro, good deal too.

If I get my asking prices will send parts anywhere . Send me your addresses so I can figure shipping. Unless you want free delivery to the IMPBA nitro Nats

Latest posts

Back