• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS, MAC 45 Parts motor?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks, I picked this up with a sport 40 I picked up over the weekend. I don't run MACs, so it needs to go. This shows ownership of a new boater. Drilled out mounting lug holes, chewed up holes in the flywheel from using to wrong size pin, etc. The piston has a few scratches, no gouges though, and the sleeve looks fair, with some bump left in it. I've not done a thing to it other than disassemble, degreasing, and inspection. There are many usable parts here, and with a little clean-up, and a new set of bearings, this would make a good sport 40 engine, or someones first race engine for not a lot of money. That being said, If you're going to pay this amount, and expect to get a top shelf engine, please move on.

$120.00, shipped in the con. U.S. U.S. sales only please.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

SAM_4473 (2).JPG

SAM_4474 (2).JPG

SAM_4471 (2).JPG

Back