• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS, Hyperion EOS0615i DUO3 Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..

Here's one for the electric guys, a good, used Hyperion EOS0615i DUO3 charger. A little shop rash, otherwise it's in great working order. Includes 2 JST XH balance boards, 2 Deans power plugs, and the manual. This will charge all types of batteries, up to 6S, and up to 180 W a side.

SOLD to my good friend, Buckshot.

FYI, I'll have this up for sale on other sites.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

SAM_5067.JPG

SAM_5067.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks..

Here's one for the electric guys, a good, used Hyperion EOS0615i DUO3 charger. A little shop rash, otherwise it's in great working order. Includes 2 JST XH balance boards, 2 Deans power plugs, and the manual. This will charge all types of batteries, up to 6S, and up to 180 W a side.

$95.00, plus shipping.

Thanks,

Steve Ball
I'll take it Steve.

Hi Folks..

$95.00, plus shipping.

Thanks,

Steve Ball
I'll take it Steve.
It's yours Buck. I'll PM you.

Thanks Steve

Might just have to buy the 720i duo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back