• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Futaba 3PJ-Super & extras- SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale- I have one Futaba 3PJ-Super PCM/PPM transmitter left that I used a different TX module to run on channel 84 or 85 as my back up radio. The TX module that came with the radio I have never used & is factory tuned on channel 61. Since I do not have anything with those frequencies I tested the original module using a spare set of channel 84 crystals & it works perfectly but I cannot test the actual TX crystal (I'm sure it's fine because it's new). The radio is in excellent shape other than a few rather small specks from someone firing up a boat on the next table with his exhaust pointing at my radio. You can barely see them even close up but I'm known to be a bit picky :p . There is a used Futaba R133F FM ppm RX (no crystal) in real good condition that I will include with the radio that I tested to verify it works properly. Also a spare brand new antenna ($18) as well as two brand new spare battery compartment doors ($4 each) and the CAMPAC plug in data module ($25) that expands radio to 16 model memory. I had 3 of the 3PJ-S radios & supposedly the doors were a problem with lock tab breaking but not for me. Also the factory manual & an original box if you want it. NEW PRICE - SOLD! B)

Also FYI- the Futaba FASST 2.4 TX/RX module set #FUTL8926 does work in the 3PJ-Super radios so this radio can be upgraded. :)

<a href="http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...LXLZP3&P=SM" target="_blank">http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...LXLZP3&P=SM</a>

SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention this 3PJ-S also has the Futaba CAMPAC plug in data module that expands radio to 16 model memory. I have added that to the description. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back