• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2 FUTABA T3PRKA RADIOS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have for sale 2 futaba 3 channel radios trans and rec, like new, comes in the box with manuals, $70.00 each shipped lower 48
SOLD PENDING FUNDS, THANKS, GARY

DSC02823.JPGDSC02822.JPGDSC02821.JPG

Last edited:
Gary,
I paid you for these radios on Monday the 10th, 9 days ago. You told me on Saturday the 15th that you would ship them on Monday the 17th and send me the tracking info then. It’s now Wednesday the 19th and I have not heard a word from you.
If the radios were shipped on Monday like you told me you were going to do, please send me the tracking information. If they were not shipped on Monday please refund me my money and any fees that I was charged for this transaction.

Chris

they are packed and shipping, do not have the money to send back, sorry
Gary,
As I said in the e-mail, don’t make your problems my problems. I Do not want the radios any longer from you, I do not want to do business with you, I simply want the money back that I sent you. It’s been over 2 weeks now that you have been paid and your just getting around to boxing them up today? That is Bull ****! Maybe if you told me in the very beginning that you would take my offer but that you would not be able to ship them out for a few weeks I would feel different. However telling me one thing then not doing it and or dodging me or my post by not coming on here is inexcusable. You can ship them right up your —- for all I care. At this point all I want from you is the money I gave you for the two radios back.

To the Site Monitors....
Why is this kind of crap permitted to go on here on this site? I have gotten a number of text and PM’s from a bunch of guys that have had the same issue with Gary and yet he is still allowed to post items up for sale. Someone needs to do something about this on your end. It’s completely BS to sit back and do nothing when it’s obvious he does this all the time.

I really don’t want him to come through at this point, I would just like my money back. I will no longer do business with him no matter what the deal may be.

I would also like IW to do something about this so that it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I was very surprised at all the text and PM’s that I got from everyone who has had similar experiences with Gary. Not sure if a list is the answer but banning someone from posting items for sale I’m all for.

JRCBD has a buyer feedback section for sellers in their for sale section. Where you can post and view past problems or give kudos about potential sellers.

Maybe something like this could be added here by the moderators??

I have purchased several items on IW, and for the most part,, people are honest and do their best to ship in a timely manner...
a few of them,, not so much.

Just my .02

Last edited:
Here is an example of how it should be done. Some of you should take notes...

Attachments

• C8E8DC28-79A8-4F2B-A083-3C6D92129E62.jpeg
    C8E8DC28-79A8-4F2B-A083-3C6D92129E62.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75
  • AF2971CE-5849-4CF2-903E-3DA09E3E06E8.jpeg
    AF2971CE-5849-4CF2-903E-3DA09E3E06E8.jpeg
    783.7 KB · Views: 79
sorry, but in a perfect world there would be no murder, no divorce and no child abuse, and unfortunatly there is way to much of it all, and I will be the first to admit, I am far from perfect, sorry to all for the slow shipping, all has been shipped

Latest posts

Back