• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Eagle SGX67-SOLD and CMB 67- EVERYTHING SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miguel,

I went on the USPS website and for the size of the box it would take it would be about 100 dollars with insurance to ship there. The boat has the turnfin off it as well as the rudder so it can be packaged easier. Both are included with the boat.

Thanks Matt

do you have any other photos of the boat,such as underside,transome, and radio box? and just wondering why the two different orange paint colors has this boat bin in an accident of any kind that you know of, or would this be your choice of paint scheme to explain the difference... Thanks Stephen

do you have any other photos of the boat,such as underside,transome, and radio box? and just wondering why the two different orange paint colors has this boat bin in an accident of any kind that you know of, or would this be your choice of paint scheme to explain the difference... Thanks Stephen
Ill post some more pics today. The boat looks like 2 different colors cause the paint is HOK neon orange and with the flash on the camera it made it look like that. I tried taking pics in different light and couldnt get the color to really show what it actually is. The color is actually more like the turnfin sponson in the pic.

Thanks Matt

Matt not to jump off topic but could you email me some pics of your Whip sport 40? Im in process of building one and looking for new ideas [email protected] thanks.... Kevin just buy the boat you know you want it

what props does it come with and does it come with the stand and is this the curant condition and will you ship it to Alaska it s about 130 to ship thanks Charlie

Boat and motor that was in the boat are sold.

Spare Purple Head CMB 67 still for sale with 2 extra carbs. $175.00 shipped to lower 48.

How much are the SXG Andy brow riggers ? And I see that you sold this one could I ask you how much it sold for ? I'm looking for one for a friend . Thanks

Latest posts

Back