FREE T-SHIRTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcguy76

Has anyone got the free t-shirt RCBM was giving away if you answer thier survey. Just wondering since it been months since I took it and haven't seen anything.

thanks guys

rcguy76 said:
Has anyone got the free t-shirt RCBM was giving away if you answer thier survey. Just wondering since it been months since I took it and haven't seen anything.thanks guys

77855[/snapback]

What survey?? :huh:

Don

RCBM had a online survey you took.....basically 20 question on what you thought about RCBM and what you would like to see in the magazine in the future, but thye said everyone who did the survey would get a free RCBM T-Shirt....looks like they must have stiffed everyone on them

rcguy76 said:
DonRCBM had a online survey you took.....basically 20 question on what you thought about RCBM and what you would like to see in the magazine in the future, but thye said everyone who did the survey would get a free RCBM T-Shirt....looks like they must have stiffed everyone on them

77936[/snapback]

There is a thread on this on the RCBM board. Basicaly they put while supplies last for a reason. And the supply was one (1), as only one member said he recieved one. Matt Higgons said but you can have a free screen saver! :angry:

Adam

thats horrible....and RCBM wonders why I cancelled my subscription...I just go to Barns and noble and read it there.....since it seems only 1 out of 6 has enough information in it to actually buy it

Read it and you'll see why I was a little P.O.ed. I was one of the first to respond but it looks like only one person got a T-shirt, the rest seemed to go to the Marketing department after they got their 5 finger discount.

RCZone posting

The one T-shirt that was gotten was a cheap one with the RCBM logo on it in green, not the cool one in the mag with Phil Thomas' Miss Winston on it. The free wallpaper was a joke, a shot of the ProBoat 1/12 Miss Bud. Big whoopty-doo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back