Found Thunderboat driver for Lauterbach

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE P.

My 4lb dog Peanut sitting in my soon to be "Peanut GP-444" Lauterbach. GEEZ THESE HULLS ARE HUGE!

Blazer Thunderboats are Beautiful and scale! Thanks Bob and Brian!!!

dec_08_feb09_054.jpg

dec_08_feb09_054.jpg

dec_08_feb09_057.jpg

My 4lb dog Peanut sitting in my soon to be "Peanut GP-444" Lauterbach. GEEZ THESE HULLS ARE HUGE!Blazer Thunderboats are Beautiful and scale! Thanks Bob and Brian!!!
I can do you one better. Does yours have a life jacket. plus mine is more scale .lol

470930616_buU8T_L.jpg

My 4lb dog Peanut sitting in my soon to be "Peanut GP-444" Lauterbach. GEEZ THESE HULLS ARE HUGE!Blazer Thunderboats are Beautiful and scale! Thanks Bob and Brian!!!
I can do you one better. Does yours have a life jacket. plus mine is more scale .lol

View attachment 11215
Your lil pup is Cute! My 12 yr old dog is so used to seeing boats around,I had to take him out. dogs are smart huh! hes got more interest than my wife!

Here's my Thunderboat driver. Gotta start them early!
Josh-
Hey Josh, your daughter could almost ride in that thing. Shes a doll baby!! Wouldnt it be cool to put wagon wheels on an old hull and pull her around. boy the looks youd get!

Latest posts

Back