• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

For Sale 2 2004 K 90 engines, These engines have been race prepared by Mark Bullard. Both have the needle brg rods & the liner shim to raise the transfers & port numbers. NO DREMEL Marks on the engines anywhere. Brand New.... Never Cranked. 525.00 ea. Contact [email protected] if interested.

Eric Canto, I spoke with Jeff tonite he says you might be interested in these 2 engines. A small deposit will hold them for a few days. Several people want 1 engine I would rather sale the pair. They are bolted in my New RR twin Right now. Contact Me [email protected] Thanks Joe. P.S. Al does not have any K 90 engines right now. & You can bet with the euro & the dollar battle they will Go UP........

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
Eric Canto, I spoke with Jeff tonite he says you might be interested in these 2 engines. A small deposit will hold them for a few days. Several people want 1 engine I would rather sale the pair. They are bolted in my New RR twin Right now. Contact Me [email protected] Thanks Joe. P.S. Al does not have any K 90 engines right now. & You can bet with the euro & the dollar battle they will Go UP........
97438[/snapback]

Joe, I was out of town, did you sell the single engine? Jeff

Jeff Call me we can get together on the K90 Stuff. Hm:901-759-2092 Cell 901-496-8899. Joe.

Latest posts

Back