• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron when was this boat purchased or Approx time built? John Brown had his SGX 67 running Great @ the Slidell hydro invite. Impressive Running Boat with a H38 prop. ;) Joe.

Hey Joe you are right about Johns boat at the invite. last year. (Did you notice the "header"?) That was a great race and can't wait to go this year, maybe I can get 2nd insted of 3rd in big engin.

-BUCK-

I did Not notice the mac 67 header. But the Engine & Boat Performed Very well. I`am not a SGX man. But that Boat was hooked Up.... I have a couple of RR 67 U/L`s under Const. I plan to Serious Battle in the 60 Hydro class in Dist 5 in 2005. ;)

Ron,

I'll take it! Sent you a PM.

-BUCK-

Joe,

He wasn't using a header. He had a piece of coupler from the exh. port connecting to the pipe. I guess that CMDi really dosen't have the parts to support THE factory team. I've been waiting on a pair of .84 headers for 4 months!

-BUCK-

Buckshot....... You do know that the CMB 67-80 Green Head header is the same?? You can buy those from Tidewater Engineering. B)

Joe W said:
Buckshot....... You do know that the CMB 67-80 Green Head header is the same?? You can buy those from Tidewater Engineering. B)
83057[/snapback]

The MAC67 & MAC84 headers are different. The 67 header has a smaller inside diameter. The reason you saw John's boat with pipe going right to exhaust stub is the MAC67 exhaust port & 67 parabolic pipe have matching inside diameters. This is something Andy started doing at record trials & just sorta stuck with it on the heat race 67's. B)

Buck,

We had just gotten 84 headres in stock. If you had a pair on order you should have gotten them.

I'll check into it!

This is something Andy started doing at record trials & just sorta stuck with it on the heat race 67's. B)

That's not a new trick. I recall Stan Simpson running Rossi 45's without a header in the late 80's. If you can find the header rings that came with old Rossi headers, they work well for this application.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something Andy started doing at record trials & just sorta stuck with it on the heat race 67's. B)

That's not a new trick. I recall Stan Simpson running Rossi 45's without a header in the late 80's. If you can find the header rings that came with old Rossi headers, they work well for this application.

83167[/snapback]

Never said it was a new trick. :D

Don Ferrette said:

83167[/snapback]

Never said it was a new trick. :D

83173[/snapback]

Settle down Don, I'm only trying to express how the pipe can be held on without the header. The second part of my post sort of explains how it's done.

"Settle down Don, I'm only trying to express how the pipe can be held on without the header. The second part of my post sort of explains how it's done."

Settle down? I was just pokin' some fun. I thought the smilie guy in my reply showed that. Let me try these guys then- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
Settle down? I was just pokin' some fun. I thought the smilie guy in my reply showed that. Let me try these guys then-  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
83184[/snapback]

Don, for some reason, I can't get the smiley faces to show up. Besides, after reading the post about Weedeaters running in the F class, I would understand why the blood preasure would get elevated.

Terry Keeley in our club runs his picco's with no header's either , pipe right to the motor.

I still run header's maybe one day i will take a walk on the wild side to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don i agree with you on the gas nitro debate but i allready have high blood pressure so i'll watch but support the cause. B)

So how would it go somthing like this :

In the blue and white coorrnneeerrrr we have the nitro heavy wieght undefeated champiooonnn :eek: :eek:

And in the red and white coorrnneeerrr we have the gas heavy weight undefeated champioonnn :eek: :eek:

Shake hands and wait for the time clock there will be 6 laps ooppss i mean 6 rounds.

Ding Ding !!!!! :eek: :eek: :(

Go atter boyz first one back to the form geeettss DINER :lol: :angry: :angry:

Joe_Knesek said:
Don, for some reason, I can't get the smiley faces to show up. Besides, after reading the post about Weedeaters running in the F class, I would understand why the blood preasure would get elevated.
83188[/snapback]

Yeah, well this talk of the gas guys going off & forming thier own org. had better just be an ugly rumor.......... :angry:

Back