• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have a couple of 21 engines that im not using and would like to sell ,(new prices,,)

1 ,, first i have a nova 7 port 21 engine complete with moded nova carb. it has good bearings and runs strong. also there is a nova, pto and outboard crank that comes with this deal so you can use it as an inboard or an outboard. the engine is stock , i brought this 4 months ago and have run the engine once as an inboard, performed well. this engine has been well looked after asking 260.00us includes shipping to you via aussie post air mail,( SOLD ),

2,, one x mac 21 in good condition. piston and liner are in good condition and bearings are smooth.asking 240.00us shipped to your door in the usa,, pipe and header in the pictures are not included for this price but can be added if required thankyou jase.

will except paypal but you cover fees.first to say il yake it gets but not by pm,, questions welcomed thanks jase,, 001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the nova package if you will take $250 >p/m your pay-pal address

Rick R

Last edited by a moderator:
hi boaters here i have a couple of 21 engines that im not using and would like to sell ,(new prices,,)

1 ,, first i have a nova 7 port 21 engine complete with moded nova carb. it has good bearings and runs strong. also there is a nova, pto and outboard crank that comes with this deal so you can use it as an inboard or an outboard. the engine is stock , i brought this 4 months ago and have run the engine once as an inboard, performed well. this engine has been well looked after asking 260.00us includes shipping to you via aussie post air mail,( SOLD ),

2,, one x mac 21 in good condition. piston and liner are in good condition and bearings are smooth.asking 240.00us shipped to your door in the usa,, pipe and header in the pictures are not included for this price but can be added if required thankyou jase.

will except paypal but you cover fees.first to say il yake it gets but not by pm,, questions welcomed thanks jase,, View attachment 34048View attachment 34049View attachment 34050View attachment 34051View attachment 34052
Verry

disappointed

you need to contact me...................

Rick R

will except paypal but you cover fees.first to say il yake it gets but not by pm,, questions welcomed thanks jase,, View attachment 34048View attachment 34049View attachment 34050View attachment 34051View attachment 34052
Verry

disappointed

Rick R
hi rick sent you a pm,, jase,,

Verry

disappointed

Rick R
hi rick sent you a pm,, jase,,
see in pic no 2 it shows the missing fins clearly,, it was used as an outboard ,, thanks jase,

Back