• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

Ok here is a list of what is still for sale if you want pics just ask and I will take some for you thanks Brian.

1-Futaba Magnum 3PM 10 model Memory Transmitter only had it for a year and just got it serviced by Futaba last year come with one rec. and one set of crystals. $110 shipped

1-Futaba R153F 75mhz Receiver with channel 87 $25 shipped just serviced by Futaba

2- Glow starers $30 shipped

Box of all size fuel tanks $30 shipped

9 tuned pipes $60 shipped (one is a carbon fiber)

1- is 15 1/2

2- is 17 3/4

3- is 16 1/2

4- is 13 1/4

5- is 13 1/2

6- is 11 1/2

2- is 8 3/4

1-6 are all 40 size pipes. And two can be .18 or .21 size engines Hope this helps I do not know the names of them. Two are stock old k&b side ex. pipes

1 super tiger .18 engine brand new never seen fuel $110 shipped

1 Intellipeak ICE charger $90 shipped

Here is a link for pics

http://s264.photobuc...20sale%20Items/

Payment- PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

I am interested in the K&B and the remote needle. Can you send a pic of the engine? Is it an outboard? What carb comes with it? Thanks.

Brian,

I am interested in the K&B and the remote needle. Can you send a pic of the engine? Is it an outboard? What carb comes with it? Thanks.
I sent you an email Ron

Do you have a picture of the carbon pipe is it inboard or outboard

Thanks shane

Ok here is a list of what is still for sale if you want pics just ask and I will take some for you thanks Brian.

1-Futaba Magnum 3PM 10 model Memory Transmitter only had it for a year and just got it serviced by Futaba last year come with one rec. and one set of crystals. $115 shipped

1-Futaba R153F 75mhz Receiver with channel 87 $25 shipped just serviced by Futaba

1-set of TFL Hobby 21 mounts $25 shipped

1 set SpeedMaster 21 mounts $25 shipped

Misc. mounts $20 shipped

1-Andy Brown needle brand new never seen fuel $45 Shipped

Box of all size fuel tanks $30 shipped

1-K&B 45 engine $45 shipped

2-crabs one gas one nitro $25 shipped

1 bag of 20 size headers $35 shipped

9 tuned pipes $60 shipped (one is a carbon fiber)

1 super tiger .18 engine brand new never seen fuel $110 shipped

1 Intellipeak ICE charger $90 shipped

Payment- PayPal
The k&B 45 is IB or OB?, thanks

Kevin,

It is an older SPP just cut the muffler off the end and

Reduce the stinger size and it should run well for you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

it is used but I just had it service by Futaba the end of last year and it has not been used since I got it back so it is ready to go.It check out good with Futaba and I checked it when I got it back.

2-crabs one gas one nitro $25 shipped. Can I get pics of the nitro CRAB I've never seen one... Or a gas one for that matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's one hilarious typo.

2-crabs one gas one nitro $25 shipped. Can I get pics of the nitro CRAB I've never seen one... Or a gas one for that matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's one hilarious typo.
LMAO that is so funny now I will have to find a crab and strap a crab on them LOL :D

have you ever tried to catch a nitro crab? takes a special trap, too fast for a net :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

brian, can i get pics & a price of the 2 ob .21 pipes? didn't see them on photobucket.....i'll take the ob pipes if they are cooper, irwin or cf, pending pics & price.

Latest posts

Back