• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
I have a FF 21 rigger for sale, boat comes with all hardware strut/rudder/turn fin motor mount. Boat was built from plans with all aircraft ply and assembled with West systems. Reason for sale is class in district has fallen away. boat also come with fiberglass cowl.looking for 100.00 plus shipping Jerry

I have a FF 21 rigger for sale, boat comes with all hardware strut/rudder/turn fin motor mount. Boat was built from plans with all aircraft ply and assembled with West systems. Reason for sale is class in district has fallen away. boat also come with fiberglass cowl.looking for 100.00 plus shipping Jerry

Pics to [email protected] please

I may be interested

Rick

Mount drilled for NR, not sure what shipping will be after it is boxed up. Not sure what you mean by if shipping is not bad. I would'nt think it is going to be that bad. Let me know Jerry

Mount drilled for NR, not sure what shipping will be after it is boxed up. Not sure what you mean by if shipping is not bad. I would'nt think it is going to be that bad. Let me know Jerry
I want it.Let's do this.If you want to call me I'm at 269-673-7324.My name is Bill Carroll.Paypal works for me but we can do this however you want.

I want it.Let's do this.If you want to call me I'm at 269-673-7324.My name is Bill Carroll.Paypal works for me but we can do this however you want.
I almost forgot,I still don't know how much shipping will be.I will send the money after you get me the shipping charges.Call me when you know.Thanx,Bill.

Back